Khaldoon Interview on OS

S04 said:
He told us what we wanted to know..That the party will continue
Pretty much and im very happy with the interview did a great job.

The cheeky smile when asked about transfers had me laughing haha. Other clubs are gonna be freaking out at what are squad is gonna look like come september 1st

richards30 said:
I think this summer is gonna be a bigger spend than even the fans hoped for!! Anyone else notice the wry almost cocky/knowing smile when asked wether we would be buying?? Was struggling to contain his excitement!! :-)

Agree Richards30.
Big glint in the eye, like a dad who knows he's just bought his child the best Christmas present ever!!!
Hope to fcuk it's a Welsh winger NOT another winger who played in Wales!!!

Khaldoon-Al-Mubarak-001.jpg

Finally watched it through reminds me a lot of his 2011 interview. There is a determination there that makes me smile I know our club is in safe hands they want us to be a monster and seem set to do it.

The way he talks about the squad being capable to challenge for the CL next season, at the end of the interview. It becomes so clear that we are going to sign some top players this summer. And not just 1 or 2....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.