Khaldoon Interview on OS

''We are a club that has been designed to win championships...''

jViAkvn.gif

LoveCity said:
jimharri said:
I have mixed feelings about the season,

We've had a very difficult season, to say the least.

Coming second in the Premier League; it's not great, but it's an achievement

Coming second in the FA Cup; again, it's not great, but it, it, it's good

Champions' League is an area I would say that I'm definitely very disappointed in our performances there

All in the first 45 seconds, and sums up my feelings about the season perfectly. We're just so fortunate to have people of this calibre in charge of our club.

err the money had to be earnt somewhere m8

did he mention the crisis in the middle east and MCFC position on arming the Syria rebels beating up women drivers in Saudi generalised torture of political prisoners treatment of guest workers stoning the gays and christians ( I know in the Uk it would be the Christians wanting to stone the gays but in this case they are being bricked too maybe they should reflect on this little irony ) .....the fading Arab spring ???
suspect not

I always expect a bullshit-free, calm statement of intent from Khaldoon & once again he delivers.

At some point the whole football world will understand our owners and management mean what they say and I hope I am around long enough to see it.

I think this summer is gonna be a bigger spend than even the fans hoped for!! Anyone else notice the wry almost cocky/knowing smile when asked wether we would be buying?? Was struggling to contain his excitement!! :-)

LoveCity said:
jimharri said:
I have mixed feelings about the season,

We've had a very difficult season, to say the least.

Coming second in the Premier League; it's not great, but it's an achievement

Coming second in the FA Cup; again, it's not great, but it, it, it's good

Champions' League is an area I would say that I'm definitely very disappointed in our performances there

All in the first 45 seconds, and sums up my feelings about the season perfectly. We're just so fortunate to have people of this calibre in charge of our club.

I'm surprised a Bluemooner didn't appear on camera when he said this, screaming at Khaldoon and accusing him of not remembering where we were 10 years ago and the lows of York away. Oh, and using the word perspective. :)

Hahaha. Quality.

richards30 said:
I think this summer is gonna be a bigger spend than even the fans hoped for!! Anyone else notice the wry almost cocky/knowing smile when asked wether we would be buying?? Was struggling to contain his excitement!! :-)

I clocked that.....i was half expecting him to announce that shiekh Mansour
had gotten bored with us and was fooking off...but no!... instead we get more investment thoughout the entire club structure with a long term view

LONG LIVE SHIEKH MANSOUR

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.