Khaldoon Interview on OS

ancoats said:
MSP said:
He's some good looking bastard, isn't he?

but you know not to fuck with him he's just got that look in the back of his eyes
that could kill

but love the end of season interviews sets out the new season for everybody and puts down the mark for the manager

He rose to from common staus quickly in Abu Dhabi..You can understand why he was handpicked for money and power by the local top brass when he was just in his 20´s

Great interview and very good questions put forward. I think this guy would stay calm if someone was chopping his legs off whilst being interviewed. God do I feel good for the future of my team.

Another reassuring interview from the chairmen and as much as I liked Bobby and was sad to see him go the guys in charge know what they're doing they ain't know mugs!

bluelol said:
Great interview and very good questions put forward. I think this guy would stay calm if someone was chopping his legs off whilst being interviewed. God do I feel good for the future of my team.
No its MY team

This is the type of guy to start dating if you have a stalker ex. He would not stalk for long.

The power of Khaldoon.

Anyway, it's always good to hear what he has on his heart and his enthusiasm is fantastic.

cmdub said:
S04 said:
He told us what we wanted to know..That the party will continue
Pretty much and im very happy with the interview did a great job.

The cheeky smile when asked about transfers had me laughing haha. Other clubs are gonna be freaking out at what are squad is gonna look like come september 1st

This is it. Khaldoon, Pellegrini, Soriano, all the way up to the Sheik, we are all playing a massive Football Manager game but in reality - not virtual reality, and it is also something that is more than FM too. Imagine the most beautiful football team in the world and send it out to win trophies playing great football - the beautiful game in blue.

For this, I applaud the vision of our owners. Thank you for allowing me to dream again.

bluelol said:
SheeshKebab said:
bluelol said:
No its MY team

Haaaaaaaaaaa, nice one, I think you may have started something here!!
Hahaha! Couldn't resist

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.