Khaldoons End of Season Interview

MV5BMTQyMDc0ODY1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDI4NjIwMjE@._V1_.jpg

About those charges....

To my way of thinking, he's as much a star as any player.

Wish Chris Bailey could have made more of an effort with his attire. Though that may be the old man in me.

Last edited:
Basically he's very proud of everyone associated with the club including the fans
So in a season when we're likely to report the highest revenue in English football history, and maybe in all history, they've hiked prices up again when there is no financial justification for doing that.

And, if the rumour on here was true, people wanting to watch us play one of the other top 6 clubs will be paying just shy of £100.

And he comes out with all this brash, confident fighting talk in these interviews yet we're quiet as a mouse the rest of the time. He mentioned that we have a small squad yet when have you ever heard our media team say that? It's left to us fans.

I sorry, but it's all bullshit. I'm grateful for what Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon have done for us and am delighted to be where we are now but please don't fucking patronise us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.