Khaldoons End of Season Interview

You are more likely to have to pay touts prices to get in to Anfield or Old Trafford (if an occasional fan) so there is a big difference in prices, in reality. The stated ticket prices at Anfield are a fraction of what thousands of their fans are actually paying. Those that don’t job in that is.
The irony of scousers using the term "job" to get into an event free!!

Reading the discussion regarding ticket prices, does anyone believe this issue lives in a vacuum? We have seen massive inflation everywhere, not least in player fees and salaries, and the club is currently working with a stadium that was literally sold out almost all of last season, especially in the PL.

This might be considered the MIST opportune time to leverage ticket prices, from a commercial perspective, especially given two major factors: On-field success and the new construction coming to the Etihad.

Obviously, none of that speaks to the feelings of long-term local fans who have been the lifeblood of the club through thick and thin. However, this is also no longer Peter Swales’ City, but a global powerhouse of a Club (and “Football Group”) which is sitting at the very pinnacle of European football and commercial development.

Times have changed, and massively for the better in almost every aspect. With that, though, has come the realities of running a multi-billion dollar global commercial juggernaut.

I have friends in Austin Texas. They bleed blue just like me, they talk endlessly about City just like me. They come to as many games as they can and are members of the Austin branch of City supporters.

If I talk about football tourist it`s about people who come over and don`t have a team but tick a premier league game off their bucket list.
“Friends” is a bit strong you soft twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.