Khaldoons End of Season Interview

I was thinking exactly the same.
You would imagine that even the fuckwits at the PL should be able to show we didn’t reply to a request for information by a particular date as required under their ‘rules’. So I can see us getting done for some of those.
The big issue will be the more critical commercial charges - my guess is that Khaldoon has got the full knowledge about the truth of all those. This is where it gets interesting. Either, we have been squeaky clean and Khaldoon just cannot wait to stick the boot in, or you are seeing a truly world class politician in action, preparing the ground for a potentially disagreeable outcome. Both scenarios are consistent with his attitude and performance in the interview. Whatever happens, he is still the bloke I trust to deal with it. Only one dropped bollock (super league) In 15 years ain’t a bad track record.
What about the chips running out?

What do you want to know about the north stand, they are building it?
There are several pages across the website dedicated to it with videos and photos.

On the womens side of things, it was a bad season for them but they had a ton of injuries and key players leaving etc. Its tough in that game. The european clubs have the monopoly and English clubs cant compete.

I was picking that as an example of where he floated past something relevant to City in order to list their numerous other schemes across the CFG.

Not enough shoot-outs or cars turning into robots.
That's part of the future plans.

Spurs have a F1 carting track. Were gonna build an F1 racing track around the Etihad and campus...

Robots will serve the beer and Balti pies. They experimented already with AI but shut it down as the moody teenager settings were worse than the usual human version.

That only an idiot would say Manchester City Brand is the most valuable in the world. He admitted that we had the biggest revenue and won everything but thats not the same as Brand value. The Red shite are far bigger in his estimation. He also thinks Khaldoon should say far more about the charges. In his experience of litigation there is far more that could be said without compromising our position.
The bitterness runs off him in rivulets.

One man ran his club into the ground and is now on radio as a result. The other is in charge of assets totalling billions of pounds across the world.

Pick the idiot.

City can’t be the biggest brand in world football blah blah blah. The usual shite about how Cocal Cola is a bigger brand than Pepsi. Also, talking shite about Khaldoon being able to say what’s in City’s FFP defence to the Prem. He seemed rattled.
As rattled as his missus in Khaldoons bed.

Is this the same Simon Jordan who lost all his money whilst simultaneously sending Crystal Palace towards administration?
The day I take this clown seriously will be a cold day in hell.

Its like Bob the bloke who owns the corner shop trying to tell Jeff Bezos where he`s going wrong running his business.

That only an idiot would say Manchester City Brand is the most valuable in the world. He admitted that we had the biggest revenue and won everything but thats not the same as Brand value. The Red shite are far bigger in his estimation. He also thinks Khaldoon should say far more about the charges. In his experience of litigation there is far more that could be said without compromising our position.
The bitterness runs off him in rivulets.
As City Rabin posted on Twitter recently, by Simon’s reasoning Tessler will always be a smaller brand than General Motors. He probably think Apple lags behind IBM too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.