Khaldoons End of Season Interview

I’ve just watched the 2nd video and enjoyed. I’m just glad they didn’t show footage of Buzzer crying at Newcastle when Yaya sealed the 2 nil win. That would have been too much even for a cynic like me.

That only an idiot would say Manchester City Brand is the most valuable in the world. He admitted that we had the biggest revenue and won everything but thats not the same as Brand value. The Red shite are far bigger in his estimation. He also thinks Khaldoon should say far more about the charges. In his experience of litigation there is far more that could be said without compromising our position.
The bitterness runs off him in rivulets.

This is just about the stupidest Twitter opinion I’ve ever heard (and there’s a tremendous amount of competition). Only a literal moron would say this.

There is nothing to gain and everything to lose when publicly sharing information about ongoing litigation.

It’s like “legal defence 101”… shut the fuck up. Children know this.

Laughable that a man who lost 40 million and took Palace into administration can criticise Khaldoon at anything.
Look at the shithole of a stadium he did not improve for starters.
didnt the thick sod buy the team and not the ground ( Ron Nodes kept that asset)

That's part of the future plans.

Spurs have a F1 carting track. Were gonna build an F1 racing track around the Etihad and campus...

Robots will serve the beer and Balti pies. They experimented already with AI but shut it down as the moody teenager settings were worse than the usual human version.
some of the robots were probably rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.