Khaldoons End of Season Interview

Remember it doesn’t matter what our detractors think. You know different and that’s what counts. Ignore the noise (it’s meaningless and designed to bait you, if you don’t bite they move on) and look at the trophies. If they overstep the mark TS get a warning from City, which has happened in the past, and they shit themselves because they risk losing money instead of making money.

Like all media they hate it if they get zero response from us, even to the point of saying “ Come on City fans ring in if you disagree” Don’t. If it winds you up turn it off.

This is just about the stupidest Twitter opinion I’ve ever heard (and there’s a tremendous amount of competition). Only a literal moron would say this.

There is nothing to gain and everything to lose when publicly sharing information about ongoing litigation.

It’s like “legal defence 101”… shut the fuck up. Children know this.
Exactly why Trump and Tate were strongly advised not to give interviews recently. Both ignored the advice

would have liked to hear some conversation about the squad and transfers going into next season usually they cover this but it was lacking this year

Best talent will flock to a CFG club. Not only will it raise that clubs' fortune in their league, it prevents us from paying 100s of millions from a rival.

Long term goals.

I fully understand all the connotation and consequence of our brand,and obviously how it benefits........but i have zero interest in any other club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.