Khaldoons End of Season Interview

This is just about the stupidest Twitter opinion I’ve ever heard (and there’s a tremendous amount of competition). Only a literal moron would say this.

There is nothing to gain and everything to lose when publicly sharing information about ongoing litigation.

It’s like “legal defence 101”… shut the fuck up. Children know this.

You would think today but there is nothing up to say so with a countdown so maybe not. I don’t think anyone knows for sure.
When I watched it yesterday, he had the look of a man not to be fucked with(when asked about the 115 charges) obviously he can't say a word, but he looked so confident and sure. It was good to see.

That only an idiot would say Manchester City Brand is the most valuable in the world. He admitted that we had the biggest revenue and won everything but thats not the same as Brand value. The Red shite are far bigger in his estimation. He also thinks Khaldoon should say far more about the charges. In his experience of litigation there is far more that could be said without compromising our position.
The bitterness runs off him in rivulets.
Jorden really is a jumped up little creep, I mean what's a successful businessman and entrepreneur doing whoring himself out at a Radio Station?

There’s a guy called Lee Gunner
Very complimentary about how we conduct our business as a club

He speaks with sense & and understands it’s the organisation. He says he lives in Spain so maybe he is influenced from being away from the rabble.

City can’t be the biggest brand in world football blah blah blah. The usual shite about how Cocal Cola is a bigger brand than Pepsi. Also, talking shite about Khaldoon being able to say what’s in City’s FFP defence to the Prem. He seemed rattled.

He said all this a few months ago with his pathetic Roxy Music/Beatles analogy. He massively overestimates the Rags' worldwide commercial appeal. There's only so long that fans will stay interested in an average team. For the same reason, commercial partners will no longer pay a premium to be associated with them.

He just does not seem to grasp the fact that the UK media's obsessive fawning over everything Ushited-related does not equate to higher brand value in the rest of the world. They had the advantage of being top dogs when the PL started but that does not count for much anywhere other than in the UK. When they were winning stuff the PL was nowhere near as lucrative in the rest of the world as it is now, we have had the advantage of being the top team in the period when there has been the highest ever sustained growth of the product's commercial revenue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.