Khaldoons End of Season Interview

Any need for this condescending post?
What about it was condescending?

I was offering genuine sympathy, well wishes, and potential resolutions.

It is sad to see many blues falling out of love with the club.

I loved it when that rang round the Ataturk! Didn't realise he was in attendance, but I hope he appreciated it and knows how heartfelt it is.
His sons really celebrated the goal so the whole family must have been overjoyed. They will have appreciated it.

The Sheikh’s wife used to love the Pellegrini / Lamborghini song so the whole family must love the Sheikh Mansour chant

Last edited:
Any need for this condescending post?
I would say it’s more sarcastic than condescending, and there’s every need for it. I know people like to moan but we’ve just won the treble, done three in a row and are arguably the best team in the world. Sometimes customer service goes wrong (e.g. the home tickets for Madrid fiasco) and tickets aren’t cheap (although comparable to clubs that win fuck all) but I don’t think the club owes me anything. I provide money and support and they provide a premium product in return. People’s expectations are too high imo.

The same need as the posts they're alluding to.

Ah yes. The post police.

For the record, if for no other reason, I have some sympathy with the view of those, usually older, fans who are feeling a disconnect between the "legacy" fans and the management.

It is possible to enjoy the success and everything the owners have brought, whilst at the same time being critical of the way the club is managed when a person thinks the situation warrants it.

What do you want to know about the north stand, they are building it?
There are several pages across the website dedicated to it with videos and photos.

On the womens side of things, it was a bad season for them but they had a ton of injuries and key players leaving etc. Its tough in that game. The european clubs have the monopoly and English clubs cant compete.
We have a wage cap there, so Barca et al just pinch our best players. P.L. take note.

Ah yes. The post police.

For the record, if for no other reason, I have some sympathy with the view of those, usually older, fans who are feeling a disconnect between the "legacy" fans and the management.

It is possible to enjoy the success and everything the owners have brought, whilst at the same time being critical of the way the club is managed when a person thinks the situation warrants it.
Indeed, agreed.

Ah yes. The post police.

As a FOC and having watched my beloved Blues since 1964 I can say in all honesty that I don`t give a fuck what happens behind the scenes.
My love is all about those lads who take to the pitch and constantly win for the fans. Our owner and the Board, with Pep at the helm have certainly far outweighed my expectations on the playing side.
Well done to one and all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.