Khaldoons End of Season Interview

1990s Blockbuster is huge, netflix is small. Netflix will never be as big as Blockbuster. Simon Jordan logic.
Simple Simon Logic: I quite like this dial up, Can't see the appeal or why people would want to go to Broadband.

"We are Mancunian at heart, but now we're a global club also.".... Lol.

Then why the fuck are us Mancunians being priced out of attending games year on year?

The truth is, Khaldoon doesn't give a fuck about Mancs because we're "a global brand now".

Until last season i had a season ticket for many years but i had to give it up due to being a carer, i simply couldn't afford it. I'm not too bothered about that but what pissed me off is i had no letter or email. No phone call asking why I didn't renew.

That would have never have happened not too long ago because the club cared about Mancunian supporters like me. Supporting my club (for over 50 seasons) whatever the game, whatever the weather. We cared and the club cared about us.

I am very grateful that ADUG invested in us. It's just that, oh nevermind...

Based on this and the Media threads, it sounds like a few on here are starting down the path of Conn and Shindler due to the change that has happened and the lack of perceived care shown to supporters. The club has become too slow to address their concerns or too subtle in their efforts to resolve them.

Sad to see, and obviously would rather that wasn’t the case, but understandable, and I wish them well on their search for a better club to support. There are still a few teams in greater Manchester that would love to pick up new fans.

Alternatively, maybe the Sheik will finally get bored with the club after winning the treble and sell it off to another ownership group (maybe Americans), which will rein things in a bit, allowing (or necessitating) more of a focus on local supporters. Maybe a protest at the start of the season will show the Sheik and the chairman no longer have the support of the fans and should end their project.

We’ve had a lot of success, which has required changes many fans don’t like to both enable and maintain, so a good reset back to our previous position might be just the trick to make supporters feel appreciated as they were before the takeover.

Anything is possible.

Based on this and the Media threads, it sounds like a few on here are starting down the path of Conn and Shindler due to the change that has happened and the lack of perceived care shown to supporters. The club has become too slow to address their concerns or too subtle in their efforts to resolve them.

Sad to see, and obviously would rather that wasn’t the case, but understandable, and I wish them well on their search for a better club to support. There are still a few teams in greater Manchester that would love to pick up new fans.

Alternatively, maybe the Sheik will finally get bored with the club after winning the treble and sell it off to another ownership group (maybe Americans), which will rein things in a bit, allowing (or necessitating) more of a focus on local supporters. Maybe a protest at the start of the season will show the Sheik and the chairman no longer have the support of the fans and should end their project.

We’ve had a lot of success, which has required changes many fans don’t like to both enable and maintain, so a good reset back to our previous position might be just the trick to make supporters feel appreciated as they were before the takeover.

Anything is possible.
Any need for this condescending post?

1990s Blockbuster is huge, netflix is small. Netflix will never be as big as Blockbuster. Simon Jordan logic.

Nobody stays a big club forever and the rags are on the wane unless they quickly buck up. We have Pep, Grealish, Haaland, De Bruyne, sexy football and success. Everyone wants to watch us and every kid wants to play for us. Fuck off rags and dippers your time is done.

How on earth has this happened? 1998 where are you? A stadium expansion to knock your socks off. A triple treble. We are just humongous. Still can't really believe this is the same team I stood and supported on the bleak scoreboard end as a little lad in the mid 50's.
These are our greatest days. I sang Sheikh Mansour’s name the other Saturday. He’s transformed our lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.