Khaldoons End of Season Interview

Laughable that a man who lost 40 million and took Palace into administration can criticise Khaldoon at anything.
Look at the shithole of a stadium he did not improve for starters.

The thing with that racist **** is he is pally with levy who is out to get city from the off and head of all this negative narrative over the last 10 years! So Jordan gets one angle only!

I fully understand all the connotation and consequence of our brand,and obviously how it benefits........but i have zero interest in any other club.

I get that and maybe those clubs have Khaldoon addressing their club, individually, with looking at Man City goals and aspirations/ inspirations. Their fans might hate hearing about us (I'm looking at you NYCFC!).

Like it or not, we're one big family.

He said all this a few months ago with his pathetic Roxy Music/Beatles analogy. He massively overestimates the Rags' worldwide commercial appeal. There's only so long that fans will stay interested in an average team. For the same reason, commercial partners will no longer pay a premium to be associated with them.

He just does not seem to grasp the fact that the UK media's obsessive fawning over everything Ushited-related does not equate to higher brand value in the rest of the world. They had the advantage of being top dogs when the PL started but that does not count for much anywhere other than in the UK. When they were winning stuff the PL was nowhere near as lucrative in the rest of the world as it is now, we have had the advantage of being the top team in the period when there has been the highest ever sustained growth of the product's commercial revenue.

I would add that the UK is a saturated market anyway, there's little fan growth to be had in the short term (but wait a generation).

It's Manchester City that truly excels in exploiting the ever growing global appeal of the Premier League.

These little beauties are going on a non stop year long tour from Timbuktu to Timperley and all points in between....

tf509285.png

And the istry boys can go f**k themselves.

The younger generation don't give two shits about the class of 92....

FxtuC1VX0AMGfTh.jpg

"Might as well be 1892"

https://brandirectory.com/rankings/football/

Manchester City FC becomes the world’s most valuable football brand, ending Real Madrid’s four-year streak at the top​

Manchester City FC (brand value up 13% to €1.51 billion) has achieved a historic milestone by surpassing Real Madrid CF (brand value down 4% to €1.46 billion) as the world's most valuable football club brand. The club’s brand value has seen a positive increase of 34% growth since the COVID-19 pandemic and has now reached an all-time high. Manchester City FC also boasts the highest revenue in this year’s table, a key driver in its ascent to the top.

Hugo Hensley, Head of Sports Services at Brand Finance, commented:

“Manchester City FC has achieved an extraordinary feat by surpassing Real Madrid to become the champion of football club brands. For a decade now, the City team has exerted its dominance in English football, including securing four Premier League titles in the past five seasons. However, the club’s performance in this year’s ranking highlights that Manchester City FC are performing off the pitch in terms of building a strong brand and attracting fans and sponsors, and setting the stage for what should be an iconic 2023 Champions League final against Inter Milan.”

It's Manchester City that truly excels in exploiting the ever growing global appeal of the Premier League.

These little beauties are going on a non stop year long tour from Timbuktu to Timperley and all points in between....

tf509285.png

Can you let me know when they are due in Timperley, I might be able to pop round the corner to see them?

He said all this a few months ago with his pathetic Roxy Music/Beatles analogy. He massively overestimates the Rags' worldwide commercial appeal. There's only so long that fans will stay interested in an average team. For the same reason, commercial partners will no longer pay a premium to be associated with them.

He just does not seem to grasp the fact that the UK media's obsessive fawning over everything Ushited-related does not equate to higher brand value in the rest of the world. They had the advantage of being top dogs when the PL started but that does not count for much anywhere other than in the UK. When they were winning stuff the PL was nowhere near as lucrative in the rest of the world as it is now, we have had the advantage of being the top team in the period when there has been the highest ever sustained growth of the product's commercial revenue.
He does know but there is an algorithm that tells him the thing to say to get the most people to ring in. It’s his job. Want him to shut the fuck up? Ignore him and never mention him on here or anywhere else.

How on earth has this happened? 1998 where are you? A stadium expansion to knock your socks off. A triple treble. We are just humongous. Still can't really believe this is the same team I stood and supported on the bleak scoreboard end as a little lad in the mid 50's.

Oi, get back to directing cartoons, you!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.