Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

Exactly, I'll watch it but I'm not expecting him to tell us the answer to the meaning of life (42 if anyone is interested) but then you'll get people who know there won't be anything earth shattering said but will still watch and then tell everyone how boring it was. I guess they're just "look at me posts", but they're even more boring then the 'interview' will be.
If you read PPT’s last post, you can kind of see why some fans want more info and I can actually see that way of thinking.

However, Khaldoon is never going to address those topics in his review of the season, so whilst it’s irritating to them, it seems like a process they have to go through each year in the weeks before the video drops.

I used to get excited by them and enjoyed hearing about plans for expansion and global domination. But we have done it so it's hard for him to excite us with words now!

He can't talk about the charges.

The north stand is under construction and I will be interested to hear if there's anything said about a home end, pricing and that sort of thing but imagine there won't be yet.

Otherwise it's just a glowing review of where we are and what we have achieved which hopefully includes consecutive doubles!
There might be a line that he throws out that will energise us too. People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks kind of thing.

They were at their best early on when we were developing rapidly. Now, as you say, it’s more benign as we’ve overtaken 99% of other clubs.

Hopefully he does a special video after the charges have been dismissed.

Things could be far worse.

We could be as badly run as Chelsea. We were taken over in 2008 and have had just four managers in that time in Hughes, Mancini, Pellegrini and Guardiola.

Imagine how many Chelsea have had?
Didn't we have Kidd as well?

On the pitch. Without a doubt.
Off the pitch, in regards to the topics I have mentioned it’s pretty much bang average. Very few if any PL club’s actually give a fuck about their fans. We are no different
Depends - I’ve found them very helpful (& sympathetic) on many occasions. Do all opinions count??

On the pitch. Without a doubt.
Off the pitch, in regards to the topics I have mentioned it’s pretty much bang average. Very few if any PL club’s actually give a fuck about their fans. We are no different
I have contacted the Club several times regarding the bloody awful Metrolink service, never even had the courtesy of a reply. Exactly the same when they took orders and payment for the Centenary shirt that they couldn’t supply, complaint letter to the Club completely ignored. They don’t give a fuck about us.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.