Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

The reality is: As fans, we get radio silence from the club for 364 days a year. We have a CEO in Soriano who appears to have taken a Trappist monk style vow of silence. The club refuse to communicate and interact with the fans on any meaningful basis on any important topic - and those thoughts are echoed on this forum almost on a daily basis. Then on one day of the year, we get a circa 20 minute, highly choreographed, rehearsed Q&A from Khaldoon and some people, think it's fantastic. It's not. The overall communication between the club and fans is absolutely abysmal, and has been for years. Yeah, I like Khaldoon, I like his style, everybody does. But is that really, the best the club can do? Obviously, it is.
Wow! just wow!!!

The reality is: As fans, we get radio silence from the club for 364 days a year. We have a CEO in Soriano who appears to have taken a Trappist monk style vow of silence. The club refuse to communicate and interact with the fans on any meaningful basis on any important topic - and those thoughts are echoed on this forum almost on a daily basis. Then on one day of the year, we get a circa 20 minute, highly choreographed, rehearsed Q&A from Khaldoon and some people, think it's fantastic. It's not. The overall communication between the club and fans is absolutely abysmal, and has been for years. Yeah, I like Khaldoon, I like his style, everybody does. But is that really, the best the club can do? Obviously, it is.
Find it hard to believe that this is a legit post. The club is one of the most engaging in the PL with fans. On the other hand they are a multinational, multi billion pound operation. Do you seriously expect them to contact you personally for your opinion on something, or to update you on internal club matters? Get real

Find it hard to believe that this is a legit post. The club is one of the most engaging in the PL with fans. On the other hand they are a multinational, multi billion pound operation. Do you seriously expect them to contact you personally for your opinion on something, or to update you on internal club matters? Get real
I think the debate is centred around some fans taking more from Khaldoon’s interviews than others.

It seems weird to have such strong views on their banality though. They aren’t compulsory to watch. If you know they are banal, there’s little point in watching or commenting on them.

You need to get real.
No, I don’t expect or want them to engage personally. And yes, I know I’m a customer. I would hope they would implement channels and ways of communicating with their customers when they have long standing and legitimate concerns regarding ticket prices, away game ticket allocation, new season ticket availability, tickets being made available to third party ticketing outlets, before match going supporters. Parking. Public transport to and from the stadium, singing areas etc. But they haven’t have they? If you think that the City Matters sham and half a dozen online questionnaires every season is good communication, then I’m really happy for you. Crack on fella!

I think the debate is centred around some fans taking more from Khaldoon’s interviews than others.

It seems weird to have such strong views on their banality though. They aren’t compulsory to watch. If you know they are banal, there’s little point in watching or commenting on them.
Exactly, I'll watch it but I'm not expecting him to tell us the answer to the meaning of life (42 if anyone is interested) but then you'll get people who know there won't be anything earth shattering said but will still watch and then tell everyone how boring it was. I guess they're just "look at me posts", but they're even more boring then the 'interview' will be.

I used to get excited by them and enjoyed hearing about plans for expansion and global domination. But we have done it so it's hard for him to excite us with words now!

He can't talk about the charges.

The north stand is under construction and I will be interested to hear if there's anything said about a home end, pricing and that sort of thing but imagine there won't be yet.

Otherwise it's just a glowing review of where we are and what we have achieved which hopefully includes consecutive doubles!

You need to get real.
No, I don’t expect or want them to engage personally. And yes, I know I’m a customer. I would hope they would implement channels and ways of communicating with their customers when they have long standing and legitimate concerns regarding ticket prices, away game ticket allocation, new season ticket availability, tickets being made available to third party ticketing outlets, before match going supporters. Parking. Public transport to and from the stadium, singing areas etc. But they haven’t have they? If you think that the City Matters sham and half a dozen online questionnaires every season is good communication, then I’m really happy for you. Crack on fella!
No club is perfect but one is more perfect than others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.