Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

I have contacted the Club several times regarding the bloody awful Metrolink service, never even had the courtesy of a reply. Exactly the same when they took orders and payment for the Centenary shirt that they couldn’t supply, complaint letter to the Club completely ignored. They don’t give a fuck about us.
Why would you contact the club over Greater Manchester public transport ?Not surprised they ignored it, maybe they forwarded it to the right address for you.

Performance is relative though... Pellegrini's last season was painfully depressing. It was only due to the sheer good luck of other results going our way that we qualified for the CL. Otherwise pep would have rocked with no CL qualification.

Absolutely agree about your main point tbh, that season was worse than the last Mancini one. The whole season was just treading water until Pep - which tbf, I'd say was worth it.

Of course they do.
But sometimes people need to take the blue tinted specs off. The club rarely, support the fans. In recent times they have supported Liverpool fans more than they have us.
I’m not wearing blue tinted specs. You just think I am because my opinion is different from yours. So whilst you say we can all have an opinion - if it differs from yours I must be wearing blue tinted specs. ??!!

Sounds like something my rag friends would say when I talk about City (& yes - I do have some rag friends) - LOL

I’m not wearing blue tinted specs. You just think I am because my opinion is different from yours. So whilst you say we can all have an opinion - if it differs from yours I must be wearing blue tinted specs. ??!!

Sounds like something my rag friends would say when I talk about City (& yes - I do have some rag friends) - LOL
I never said you were. But obviously you are. It's you who won't listen to anyone else's opinion.
Are you sure you have any friends - LOL!

:-)

I am probably out of date with modern Mission Statements but years ago they were made together with what was called an Organigram that was a Chart that showed how the different Departments were organized to be their responsibility to show who is responsible for what.

If such a thing now exists surely all aspects that need addressing would be covered and who is responsible.

My guess is a Chairman or even a CEO is not the one to carry out the aspects. However someone is in charge of details.
They plot our financial progress and are responsible directly to Sheikh M for conforming to expected results. Maybe the annual video is a resume of what has happened and what is to be. It is certainly not the detailed business plan.

Perhaps PR Department can give us the Chart that explains where we should look for answers?

I never said you were. But obviously you are. It's you who won't listen to anyone else's opinion.
Are you sure you have any friends - LOL!

:-)
Ok. So we agree I’m not wearing blue tinted specs. Good news. Been a superb season - again- let’s enjoy it with all
our friends -:)

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.