Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

I'd be delighted if we got him. He's got the ability to play anywhere across the field and has near de bruyne like vision.

Don't like getting involved in the finance side, but if we have the money then I'd be seriously considering sending it Napoli's way for this lad.

I'd be delighted if we got him. He's got the ability to play anywhere across the field and has near de bruyne like vision.

Don't like getting involved in the finance side, but if we have the money then I'd be seriously considering sending it Napoli's way for this lad.

Money it's not the biggest problem, it's their owner who are frikking twats to deal with.

This is the player that Man City needs. He should be the priority. Man City is a top, top team but lacks at least a winger with great dribbling and skills. The only one is Foden (and he is not a winger). You should buy Kvaratskhelia: if you pay 100m, Napoli sell, and trust me Kvaratskhelia is worth the price.

What City should do is to get Napoli's scouts bladdered and let their loose lips do the talking.....

World domination my friends, world domination.

My work here is done....!

"Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United and Newcastle United all sent representatives to watch Napoli's 22-year-old Georgia winger Khvicha Kvaratskhelia during their 3-1 defeat by Spain on Sunday. (90min)"

If true, it looks like Napoli are happy to sell him next summer.

"Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United and Newcastle United all sent representatives to watch Napoli's 22-year-old Georgia winger Khvicha Kvaratskhelia during their 3-1 defeat by Spain on Sunday. (90min)"

If true, it looks like Napoli are happy to sell him next summer.
He had an astonishing 6 months and has fallen back into the pack somewhat since then.

How much is he worth? Probably less than ADL wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.