Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

He had an astonishing 6 months and has fallen back into the pack somewhat since then.
I agree with you. He had a strong impact but opponents have already found out undermeasures. I think he has to improve to play with rest of the team and to be less individual.

Probably, he only needs managers such as Allegri. If he'll last for a while, I'm sure also Mazzarri might teach him something more. Undoubtedly he's got qualities required qualities to shine at international level.

I agree with you. He had a strong impact but opponents have already found out undermeasures. I think he has to improve to play with rest of the team and to be less individual.

Probably, he only needs managers such as Allegri. If he'll last for a while, I'm sure also Mazzarri might teach him something more. Undoubtedly he's got qualities required qualities to shine at international level.
City and Napoli will never do business, Taxi doesn't trust them and they would put such a ridiculous price on him knowing its City that it would never happen !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.