Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

Re: Kia in talk's with AC.

mac said:
whats the chances of ac in our group next year (if we qualify)( this is put in so not to jinx)
any club tevez signs for (assuming it'll be a big european club) we will draw in the champions league, its nailed on. just like us replaying the carling cup semi final with united this year...

Re: Kia in talk's with AC.

Happy Feet said:
Chippy_boy said:
Rammy Blue said:
I still don't believe for one minute that we are paying him despite what quotes may be fed out to the masses.

I doubt for one moment City would do anything against the law. It is illegal to withhold an employees salary payments, without the employees consent which I very much doubt Tevez will have agreed to! I think we are almost certainly legally bound to pay him.
?

Sorry, what does "?" mean?

You can't just withhold money from peoples' wages unless they agree to it or its explicitly in the contract. Stopping paying then completely is a 100% withholding of wages and no contract would ever have a clause like that in it.

Ergo, we would 99% likely be breaking the law if we stop paying him whilst he's under contract and we aren't going to do that are we.

Plus Marwood or McBeath (can't remember which) said we were still paying him because we had no choice. QED.

Kia in talk's with AC.

Chippy_boy said:
Happy Feet said:
Chippy_boy said:
I doubt for one moment City would do anything against the law. It is illegal to withhold an employees salary payments, without the employees consent which I very much doubt Tevez will have agreed to! I think we are almost certainly legally bound to pay him.
?

Sorry, what does "?" mean?

You can't just withhold money from peoples' wages unless they agree to it or its explicitly in the contract. Stopping paying then completely is a 100% withholding of wages and no contract would ever have a clause like that in it.

Ergo, we would 99% likely be breaking the law if we stop paying him whilst he's under contract and we aren't going to do that are we.

Plus Marwood or McBeath (can't remember which) said we were still paying him because we had no choice. QED.

As I've said before I'm confident that Twat and Kia will have agreed to no wages, he stays away from Manchester whilst getting fit in Argentina.

All makes perfect sense to me because our lack of press releases to do with disciplinaries means all parties are working to an end goal.

Except bid from A.C. Milan

With Kia already in talks with the oweners of A. C. Milan about a move for Carlos Tevez in January. Should the club now let him go for the £25m that the papers are reported to have said they are willing to bid for him. On the other hand should the club hold out for the full £50m that they want.

What do you think the club should do.

Re: Except bid from A.C. Milan

I'm not usually a stickler for grammar but that thread title takes the piss lol

Re: Except bid from A.C. Milan

oakiecokie said:
Think you mean "ACCEPT" ??

No, I think he means 'EXPECT'

:o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.