Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

Re: Kia in talk's with AC.

BringBackSwales said:
M22 Blue said:
Of course we're still bloody paying him.

I am sure I read somewhere yesterday that we fined him 2 weeks money for the not warming up v munich and we have fined him another 4 weeks for the latest no show - did I imagine that?

Whether you did or not, doesn't affect whether we are paying him. We are paying him and fining him, or paying him and not fining him. Either way, we are still paying him.

Gaudino said:
What many are losing sight of here, is that even if Milan paid us £40m, cash upfront, (Yeah, I know, just pretend) the sly lying toad will still have won.

All his lies about needing to return 'home' to be with his family, was just that, lies. He has just wanted (or 'advised' by Kia, who wants one last big slice of fee for him) to move to Europe all along.

This petulant act of walking out of the club and fecking off back to Argentina, will have worked for him too, as he simply gets what he wanted from the start.

City have to be able to make an example of this odious man, or as said elsewhere, any player in the future could do exactly the same, and we will have set a precedent for allowing it unless we severely punish and sue Tevez.

Just hoping the great wall of silence from the club is deliberate, and plans are in place to do just that.....
i would certainly imagine that khaldhoon and mr mansour will have things well and truely in hand bud! i think the only negative thing is not cutting our nose off to spite our face? yes we want to make an example of him but we cant be ignorant to the financial aspect? letting him rot would cost us a fortune so maybe it would be best to take £25-30m or try and do some sort of deal to get thiago silva?

Chippy_boy said:
Rammy Blue said:
No chance that we are still paying him

Sadly this is not true. Ridiculous though it may be, we *are* still paying the little shit. Marwood or MacBeath confirmed this a few days ago saying they had no choice but to do so under his contract - which is still in force despite Tevez' breaches of it.

I can try to hunt out the quote if it matters.

No doubt we will fine him everything he's been paid, but the fact we are still paying him sticks in the craw somewhat.

I still don't believe for one minute that we are paying him despite what quotes may be fed out to the masses.

Anyway, the point remains that it suits City to not have the twat anywhere near our club until he's moved on in Jan and as I said in earlier post I'll guarantee he's in great shape by the time he moves on.

Chippy_boy said:
BringBackSwales said:
M22 Blue said:
Of course we're still bloody paying him.

I am sure I read somewhere yesterday that we fined him 2 weeks money for the not warming up v munich and we have fined him another 4 weeks for the latest no show - did I imagine that?

Whether you did or not, doesn't affect whether we are paying him. We are paying him and fining him, or paying him and not fining him. Either way, we are still paying him.

how very fucking interesting that is

jeez stop paying tevez and get kia out of football altogether , is their not a governing\ body that can remove an agent s license within football???

how come blatter doesn t get involved with this twat?

des hardi said:
jeez stop paying tevez and get kia out of football altogether , is their not a governing\ body that can remove an agent s license within football???

how come blatter doesn t get involved with this twat?

They already HAVE taken away his license! That's why he is now Tevez's 'advisor' or 'representative' depending on what he feels like doing that day. The guy is just a leech, but unfortunately some footballers have fallen for it, and it has killed their careers!

1_barry_conlon said:
Swap him for that Robinho fella. He looks good on 'youtube?'

Tevez + 20mil for Robinho should get the deal done.

Come on Khaldoon, get cracking.

1_barry_conlon said:
Swap him for that Robinho fella. He looks good on 'youtube?'

Even better is this lad that goes by the name of Samaras. Would Celtic swap I wonder???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.