Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

Re: Kia in talk's with AC.

Rammy Blue said:
Chippy_boy said:
Rammy Blue said:
No chance that we are still paying him

Sadly this is not true. Ridiculous though it may be, we *are* still paying the little shit. Marwood or MacBeath confirmed this a few days ago saying they had no choice but to do so under his contract - which is still in force despite Tevez' breaches of it.

I can try to hunt out the quote if it matters.

No doubt we will fine him everything he's been paid, but the fact we are still paying him sticks in the craw somewhat.

I still don't believe for one minute that we are paying him despite what quotes may be fed out to the masses.

I doubt for one moment City would do anything against the law. It is illegal to withhold an employees salary payments, without the employees consent which I very much doubt Tevez will have agreed to! I think we are almost certainly legally bound to pay him.

Would Tevez be eligible to play for Milan in CL though (seeing how he was on the bench for Bayern)?

Tangent said:
Would Tevez be eligible to play for Milan in CL though (seeing how he was on the bench for Bayern)?

Haven't you got to actually play in order to be cup tied?

Chippy_boy said:
Tangent said:

He played for us against Napoli.

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Match-reports/2011/September/City-v-Napoli" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Match-reports/20 ... y-v-Napoli</a>

Reading the rules, a club can actually introduce 3 new players into the squad when the last 16 starts, however, those players can't have played for another club in the same tournament.

From my point of view, he wouldn't be able to play for Milan in CL.

City always remember to keep your dignity, Its not our problem that Tevez has none, act accordingly

Tangent said:

Chippy_boy said:
Tangent said:

He's already featured in our first champions league game against Napoli.

If he goes to Milan, he won't be able to play for them in CL.

Chippy_boy said:
Rammy Blue said:
Chippy_boy said:
Sadly this is not true. Ridiculous though it may be, we *are* still paying the little shit. Marwood or MacBeath confirmed this a few days ago saying they had no choice but to do so under his contract - which is still in force despite Tevez' breaches of it.

I can try to hunt out the quote if it matters.

No doubt we will fine him everything he's been paid, but the fact we are still paying him sticks in the craw somewhat.

I still don't believe for one minute that we are paying him despite what quotes may be fed out to the masses.

I doubt for one moment City would do anything against the law. It is illegal to withhold an employees salary payments, without the employees consent which I very much doubt Tevez will have agreed to! I think we are almost certainly legally bound to pay him.
?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.