Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

allan harper said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Milan have come to an agreement with Catania's striker Maxi Lopez this morning.

Your move, snake!

Tick Tock

Why is Kia talking to Milan in this is the case ? What game is he trying to play

Just seen your post cheers

Because he is desperate. He also wants to fuck City over at the same time.

It suits Milan to get Tevez for nowt for six months.

It's a win-win for them and snake. He plays well and there is interest from more clubs when they prefer to do their summer business.

Milan can easily make this happen, all they need to do is agree to pay his wages until June and put it in writing a £25m completion fee.

Kia is just playing the few interested clubs against each other.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
oddfellows said:
What's that Russian side called with mega money?
Send him to Siberia

You can't send any player where they don't want to go.

He's in a catch 22.

The club's he want can't afford him. If PSG made an offer, it could suit a lot of parties.

I appreciate what you are saying Tolm but let's be honest if we could find him a home it would suit all parties. We're better off shut of him. Do we want all the negativity and all the baggage him and his agent bring around the club until the end of a season that promises to bring so much?

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Your move, snake!

Tick Tock

Ha so we told Milan where to stick such a stupid offer GREAT. I will enjoy seeing all Kia's dodgy schemes dashed by us.

We are doing fine having him away from the squad so let him sulk in Argentina as long as he wants, i am sure we will just fine him his wages. Pay him but then take it right back in legitimate fines.

I assume thats what we will do ?

It is not like he has affected us as we thought is it ? that must piss Kia off also.

Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:
I saw this last night, I don't get why AC would be even interested in a move for Herman when they have:

Ibra
Robinho
Pato
Cassano (out for a while)
Maxi

All very strange.

Not really, it's Maxi or Tevez.

Maxi is Milan's fallback.

It should also tell you that AC clearly don't have the money to conclude a Tevez deal, nor, ever the intention to make it permanent.

I say get 'em over and sit them down on a room for three hours with no coffee, and then suggest they call a cab.

But surely we must have given the snake an idea of what kind of deal we are looking for?

I know we owe the fucker nothing but it's not really in our interests to have him hawking Carlos around when the deals being offered up are nothing like what we are prepared to accept.

I suppose all will become clear in the end but I don't really get our stance on this one at the moment.

He is negotiating on behalf of Tevez, not City. The meetings so far have been about his personal terms and trying to hatch an exit plan.

It's simple as far as City are concerned, he can go anywhere on loan to any club who wants to fund his wages and supplies a cast-iron guarantee of sale.

Milan want to make it look like they are doing us a favour.

Kia wants to make it look like Tevez is turning his back on money.

oddfellows said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
oddfellows said:
What's that Russian side called with mega money?
Send him to Siberia

You can't send any player where they don't want to go.

He's in a catch 22.

The club's he want can't afford him. If PSG made an offer, it could suit a lot of parties.

I appreciate what you are saying Tolm but let's be honest if we could find him a home it would suit all parties. We're better off shut of him. Do we want all the negativity and all the baggage him and his agent bring around the club until the end of a season that promises to bring so much?

To be fair other than paying his wages we are practical shut of him, so need for us to agree any stupid deal that's gonna see us lose out on the terms we want.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Your move, snake!

Tick Tock

I saw this last night, I don't get why AC would be even interested in a move for Herman when they have:

Ibra
Robinho
Pato
Cassano (out for a while)
Maxi

All very strange.

Not really, it's Maxi or Tevez.

Maxi is Milan's fallback.

It should also tell you that AC clearly don't have the money to conclude a Tevez deal, nor, ever the intention to make it permanent.

I say get 'em over and sit them down on a room for three hours with no coffee, and then suggest they call a cab.

unfortunally ACshitmilan do have all the money they want if their shitman owner decide is politically good for him to spend.

@ Rammy Blue : rumors are cassano will never come back and robinho is going back to brasil in a swap with ganso.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
He is negotiating on behalf of Tevez, not City. The meetings so far have been about his personal terms and trying to hatch an exit plan.

It's simple as far as City are concerned, he can go anywhere on loan to any club who wants to fund his wages and supplies a cast-iron guarantee of sale.

Milan want to make it look like they are doing us a favour.

Kia wants to make it look like Tevez is turning his back on money.

Makes sense although surely Kia is only going to attempt to hawk him to clubs like AC who want to take the piss, whereas we want clubs like PSG and Malaga to come knocking.

The key thing is that we've got an offer on the table. That in itself should cause other interested clubs to start to reveal their hands. We need to get an auction going with 2 or 3 clubs bidding up the price.

I think its sensible for the club to hold out for a sale rather than a loan. Loaning Adebayor to RM didnt do anything to resolve the situation and it doesn't look as if that problem is going to be sorted by his move to Spurs. Its likely to take Tevez 2-3 months to get back into shape and matchfit so its unlikely that he'll cover himself in glory during any loan spell.

Milan's offer looks derisory, but if we do a deal where we do not end up paying off a chunk of Tevez's contract, its inevitable that the transfer fee will be low.

cibaman said:
The key thing is that we've got an offer on the table. That in itself should cause other interested clubs to start to reveal their hands. We need to get an auction going with 2 or 3 clubs bidding up the price.

I think its sensible for the club to hold out for a sale rather than a loan. Loaning Adebayor to RM didnt do anything to resolve the situation and it doesn't look as if that problem is going to be sorted by his move to Spurs. Its likely to take Tevez 2-3 months to get back into shape and matchfit so its unlikely that he'll cover himself in glory during any loan spell.

Milan's offer looks derisory, but if we do a deal where we do not end up paying off a chunk of Tevez's contract, its inevitable that the transfer fee will be low.

City won't be paying any of Tevez's contract up.

He forfeited his claims when he submitted two transfer requests.

It has already cost him £5m in loyalty payments as a result and is also another big reason why he spat his dummy out at Bayern.

The final straw for him.

He will also be retrospectively fined at the appropriate time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.