Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/search/tevez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/search/tevez</a>
In Italy the news is bouncing inclusion of a PSG club owned by relatives of sheikhs Monsour.
It also seems that they can cover the amount required by Manchester City and even today the hiring of Tevez

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football.co.uk/paris_sg/psg_to_trump_milan_for_tevez_signature_rss1978977.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football.co.uk/paris_sg/psg_ ... 8977.shtml</a>

Great news if true, PSG do have the money and it'd be a good message to Milan to stop trying to mess with us over transfers.

LoveCity said:
Great news if true, PSG do have the money and it'd be a good message to Milan to stop trying to mess with us over transfers.
I hope so too. because it is not certain that Milan could buy Tevez in June, whereas no conditions to rejoin the Financial Fair Play.
and in fact it is no coincidence that the alternative to Tevez, answers to the name of Maxi Lopez.

And the good news is quickly followed with bad news.

JohnSinnott John Sinnott
Carlos Tevez camp on reports linking Argentine striker with #psg: "Hot air, it's not going to happen". #acmilan #mcfc
37 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Probably what this could lead to is Tevez refusing to go to PSG when they make us a great offer and wanting to go to AC, who won't make us a great offer.

I reckon he will still be with us on 1st February next year, Bert will have to play him in 10% of games to ensure he can't go on a free. No one is going to stump up 25m in Jan given FFPR.

This is great if it comes of. I do feel for psg though should he start moaning there which he will.

Also if he turns his ugly nose up at moving to them Platini and his crew will see it as a slur on French footy.
He may be inclined to back any action we take against him (collection of wage fines from him etc). Should it come to that, so win win here it seems.

6a00d83451bf9f69e20162fc32cc43970d-800wi

100276794_548c83c4eb.jpg

LoveCity said:
And the good news is quickly followed with bad news.

JohnSinnott John Sinnott
Carlos Tevez camp on reports linking Argentine striker with #psg: "Hot air, it's not going to happen". #acmilan #mcfc
37 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Probably what this could lead to is Tevez refusing to go to PSG when they make us a great offer and wanting to go to AC, who won't make us a great offer.

Tevez can refuse all he wants. Let him spend another year AWOL in Argentina while we build up a case against him with FIFA. Fine him his entire wage.

Good luck with a constructive dismissal case when he refuses to train.

Galliani admits: ' it's difficult to convince the City to lend us Tevez '

There is an obstacle between Tevez and AC Milan. The sheikhs. On the one hand, the owner of the City, on the other that of the Psg: in recent hours the news has spread like wildfire. The two reports dealing with Scrooge McDuck ' Carlitos. The pure Adriano Galliani admits that the microphones of Skysports says: ' Yes, it is true there is the Psg on Tevez, not tell you if I heard Leonardo or not, but there is an interest in the player by the French club. The City wants to sell the player, but our proposal is a loan with right of redemption and hope in you, our proposal is not editable. I know that the player would be happy at AC Milan, would be his preferred destination, but we must now convince the Manchester to lend it, but it is difficult '.

source: skysport24 Italy

Rammyblues said:
I reckon he will still be with us on 1st February next year, Bert will have to play him in 10% of games to ensure he can't go on a free. No one is going to stump up 25m in Jan given FFPR.
I bet you only see the downsides of a blow job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.