Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

Blue Haze said:
Sell Tevez for 20m and reinvest 7-9 in someone like Hoilett, on a small fraction of his wages. A Walcott type player who has end product, and we'd be a lot closer to FFP.

I agree about taking a hit on Tevez to get rid. I'd sell him on January 1st to get this saga finished. If it were my decision his replacement would be a ready made one from our feeder club...

AC Milan want to take the 27-year-old on loan in January, with a view to their own £21m deal in the summer. But City, who paid Manchester United £32m for the striker in July 2009, are adamant that they require a straight cash deal, with any provisional loan out of the question.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2072603/Carlos-Tevez-turmoil-PSG-agree-21m-fee-Manchester-City.html#ixzz1gE6LlDqv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1gE6LlDqv</a>

Well that just about sums up The Daily Fail !

Blue Haze said:
Sell Tevez for 20m and reinvest 7-9 in someone like Hoilett, on a small fraction of his wages. A Walcott type player who has end product, and we'd be a lot closer to FFP.

Henderson was sold for 20m last summer !

It seems that Carlos arrogance will cost City 30m Pound.

Seedorf is a wise man.

-

Clarence Seedorf says Carlos Tevez “will go where they can promise him the most money,” so probably not Milan.

The striker agreed personal terms with the Rossoneri, but Paris Saint-Germain have moved ahead in the race by offering €30m to Manchester City.

“Looking back at his career, his agents and every move he has ever made, I think Tevez will go where they can promise him the most money,” Seedorf told Sky Sport Italia.

“Milan would be the first time in his life that he has chosen a club for his career rather than the money. We’ll see what happens.”

Meanwhile, Seedorf also commented on the handling offence that was not spotted by the referee in today’s 2-2 draw with Bologna.

“The referee was just 10 metres away. From the television footage, it looks like a penalty, but I know the ball struck me on the shoulder.”

I've heard AC Milan will 'break the bank' in order to get Tevez...they will up the ante with the offer of a loan deal from Jan, and throw in a Nespresso cappuchino maker and two tickets for a guided tour around the duomo...

the cheap cunts !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.