Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I've heard AC Milan will 'break the bank' in order to get Tevez...they will up the ante with the offer of a loan deal from Jan, and throw in a Nespresso cappuchino maker and two tickets for a guided tour around the duomo...

the cheap cunts !

A bit uncalled for. You're making them out to be Spurs!

I see the typical Milan cheapskate mind games are in full effect! Berlusconi telling Tevez to show ambition over money and join them, while at the same time Galliani says they will not improve their offer and will not get into a bidding war. They are trying to set up the scenario where Paris or someone make us a good offer, we accept, but Tevez says "no, I want to go to Milan", trying to force us to accept Milan's derisory offer. However, if we say "no" in return would Tevez really rather stay with us over going to Paris?

More rubbish from the c*nt's ugly mouth.

Carlos Tevez has reportedly told the media in Argentina he “only wants Boca Juniors” rather than Milan or PSG.

The Manchester City striker agreed personal terms with the Rossoneri last week, but it seems as if he has already changed his mind.

“Milan? I only want Boca Juniors,” he was quoted as telling newspapers in Argentina.

“I am tired of travelling to and from Europe. You can be certain I’m never going back to England.

“I want to play the Copa Libertadores with Boca and am prepared to give up large sums of money to make this happen.”

Only this evening Milan President Silvio Berlusconi reiterated the offer to take Tevez on loan would not be increased, even though Paris Saint-Germain have proposed a more financially advantageous package.

LoveCity said:

Carlos Tevez has reportedly told the media in Argentina he “only wants Boca Juniors” rather than Milan or PSG.

The Manchester City striker agreed personal terms with the Rossoneri last week, but it seems as if he has already changed his mind.

“Milan? I only want Boca Juniors,” he was quoted as telling newspapers in Argentina.

“I am tired of travelling to and from Europe. You can be certain I’m never going back to England.

“I want to play the Copa Libertadores with Boca and am prepared to give up large sums of money to make this happen.”

Only this evening Milan President Silvio Berlusconi reiterated the offer to take Tevez on loan would not be increased, even though Paris Saint-Germain have proposed a more financially advantageous package.

Bocas propaganda machine in motion/ i'm just wating for corinthians to start

The Tevethhh news keeps rolling in, Dan Taylor reporting formal talks with Juventus have begun.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/dec/14/juventus-manchester-city-carlos-tevez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... rlos-tevez</a>

Well Boco can afford about 2m yeah sit on your deckchair you fat KUNT of a disgrace
5213f194-39bc-49ea.jpg

iv stayed reasonably reserved and diplomatic over this whole sage. My initial rather naive opinion was he was he's done brilliantly for us, managed to drag us to the champions but the way he's acted over the past three months has riled me. The thing that vexed me most was those quotes but that picture has topped it. I honestly pray he joins either PSG or Milan purely in hope we draw them in the champions and we can give him hell

FUCK YOU TEVEZ, YOU UNGRATEFUL STUPID LITTLE ****.

P.S YOU FAT WANKER

LoveCity said:

I hope this is true, he can sit on that deckchair getting fatter until his contract expires for me, Boca won't be able to afford either a transfer or his severely cut wage. Shame really, still the beach is nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.