Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

LoveCity said:
More rubbish from the c*nt's ugly mouth.

Carlos Tevez has reportedly told the media in Argentina he “only wants Boca Juniors” rather than Milan or PSG.

The Manchester City striker agreed personal terms with the Rossoneri last week, but it seems as if he has already changed his mind.

“Milan? I only want Boca Juniors,” he was quoted as telling newspapers in Argentina.

“I am tired of travelling to and from Europe. You can be certain I’m never going back to England.

“I want to play the Copa Libertadores with Boca and am prepared to give up large sums of money to make this happen.”

Only this evening Milan President Silvio Berlusconi reiterated the offer to take Tevez on loan would not be increased, even though Paris Saint-Germain have proposed a more financially advantageous package.

Well if he aint to bothered about finances,he wont be too disheartened when City send him his final pay cheque and he notices a small drop of a few £M in retrospective Club Fines !!

He gets worse and worse and is testing my humanity now...!

-

Carlos Tevez has taunted Manchester City over their ­Champions League exit.

The £200,000-a-week striker cracked up with laughter as a musician pal joked about the ­Premier League leader’s Euro ­failure after inviting him on stage to sing.

The controversial striker laughed loudest as the pot-bellied crooner abused City by ranting, “Que se caguen!” In English, that translates as “F*** them”. Footage of Tevez and his friend, Juan Carlos Jimenez Rufino, was later loaded on to Youtube.

The incident came as the player, who insists he has no intention of returning to ­England, holidayed with friends and family in Cordoba, 400 miles north west of Argentine capital ­Buenos Aires.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovc6Z1cWEwU[/youtube]

LoveCity said:
He gets worse and worse and is testing my humanity now...!

-

Carlos Tevez has taunted Manchester City over their ­Champions League exit.

The £200,000-a-week striker cracked up with laughter as a musician pal joked about the ­Premier League leader’s Euro ­failure after inviting him on stage to sing.

The controversial striker laughed loudest as the pot-bellied crooner abused City by ranting, “Que se caguen!” In English, that translates as “F*** them”. Footage of Tevez and his friend, Juan Carlos Jimenez Rufino, was later loaded on to Youtube.

The incident came as the player, who insists he has no intention of returning to ­England, holidayed with friends and family in Cordoba, 400 miles north west of Argentine capital ­Buenos Aires.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovc6Z1cWEwU[/youtube]

He is the biggest **** i have ever known anyway, but if that is true then i hope he signs for a european club and we get them in europe, cos i just want to boo and abuse the classless **** for 90 mins.

Despicable, despicable human being.

CityPar said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Well have AC's top boys been locked in a room with no water or have they not even bothered turning up?

Meetings been cancelled according to some press. Galliani is away on holiday to Brazil?
Brazil to Argentina is pretty close. Maybe he's off to give Tevez more instructions on how to act like even more of a cnut to try and add more pressure.

Manchester City will reportedly allow Carlos Tevez to join AC Milan on loan in January – but only if the Serie A champions undertake an obligation to buy the player at the end of the season.

Officials from both sides met in London on Thursday to try to come to an agreement over the Argentine’s proposed move to San Siro.

However, according to Sky Sport Italia, the two parties remain at loggerheads over the exact nature of the deal.

Milan remain solely interested in initially taking the player on loan with an option to buy at the end of the season.

City have reportedly softened their stance on a permanent transfer in January but are adamant that the Rossoneri must commit to acquiring the player in the summer.

With no agreement forthcoming, the clubs apparently agreed to postpone the negotiations until after Christmas.

Tevez has not featured for City since refusing to come on as a substitute in the Premier League leaders’ Champions League loss to Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena in September.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.