Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

50mil euros for Pato is comical, the guy hasn't strung a run of games together for over 12 months now.

What is it about AC that they seem to take the piss on transfers in and out????

Rammy Blue said:
50mil euros for Pato is comical, the guy hasn't strung a run of games together for over 12 months now.

I think they know that PSG have that kind of money. Be interesting, but for me Ancelotti and Leonardo are going to build a top team in Paris, one which will get to the latter stages of the CL next season.

From a Tevez point of view, that's the only way I see Milan doing a deal - if they sell Pato for big money.

Rammy Blue said:

Come jan 2012 the euro might be worth ten bob.

Looks good for 40 ;)

20110321093311271.jpg

Its painfully obvious that Milan have no intention of signing Tevez permanently, they want a world class short term replacement to fill in for Cassano until the summer, at which point they will say “ta ta” and stitch us up!

Pedro @Pedro_Paname 23m

Pato's agent on french radio RTL: "We received an amazing bid from PSG. Pato agreed this one. Now, it depends on Milan. "

would give Milan some Tevez money, that's for sure.

Andouble said:
Pedro @Pedro_Paname 23m

Pato's agent on french radio RTL: "We received an amazing bid from PSG. Pato agreed this one. Now, it depends on Milan. "

would give Milan some Tevez money, that's for sure.

It would also give them a reason to want Carlos permanently rather than on some poxy loan deal.

Here's hoping.

Rammy Blue said:
It would also give them a reason to want Carlos permanently rather than on some poxy loan deal.

Here's hoping.

I think we're about to see AC doing a bit of inspired business. The offer for Pato is 44 million euros. I expect Milan to do a deal for Tevez for somewhere around 30 million euros, and make a fucking 14 million euro profit whilst replacing a good forward with a world class one.

On another note, Cassano, Tevez, Robinho, Ibra. Certainly a world class forward line in terms of bad fucking attitudes!

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:

Here's hoping.

I think we're about to see AC doing a bit of inspired business. The offer for Pato is 44 million euros. I expect Milan to do a deal for Tevez for somewhere around 30 million euros, and make a fucking 14 million euro profit whilst replacing a good forward with a world class one.

On another note, Cassano, Tevez, Robinho, Ibra. Certainly a world class forward line in terms of bad fucking attitudes!

Say what you want about Galliani, but he's a fucking genius. He would save us a fortune doing our business.

It's not beyond the realms he spoke direct with Leonardo and asked him and PSG to back-off, with the promise of Pato.

Pato was also offered to City but Mancini wasn't interested.

If we walk away with £20m plus, it's all systems go for January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.