Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
It would also give them a reason to want Carlos permanently rather than on some poxy loan deal.

Here's hoping.

I think we're about to see AC doing a bit of inspired business. The offer for Pato is 44 million euros. I expect Milan to do a deal for Tevez for somewhere around 30 million euros, and make a fucking 14 million euro profit whilst replacing a good forward with a world class one.

On another note, Cassano, Tevez, Robinho, Ibra. Certainly a world class forward line in terms of bad fucking attitudes!

Say what you want about Galliani, but he's a fucking genius. He would save us a fortune doing our business.

It's not beyond the realms he spoke direct with Leonardo and asked him and PSG to back-off, with the promise of Pato.

Pato was also offered to City but Mancini wasn't interested.

If we walk away with £20m plus, it's all systems go for January.

what systems are go may i ask?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
It would also give them a reason to want Carlos permanently rather than on some poxy loan deal.

Here's hoping.

I think we're about to see AC doing a bit of inspired business. The offer for Pato is 44 million euros. I expect Milan to do a deal for Tevez for somewhere around 30 million euros, and make a fucking 14 million euro profit whilst replacing a good forward with a world class one.

On another note, Cassano, Tevez, Robinho, Ibra. Certainly a world class forward line in terms of bad fucking attitudes!

Say what you want about Galliani, but he's a fucking genius. He would save us a fortune doing our business.

It's not beyond the realms he spoke direct with Leonardo and asked him and PSG to back-off, with the promise of Pato.

Just want rid of Tevez he is taking up a slot in the 25 man squad and he is still picking up a wage - ridiculas

tonea2003 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
BillyShears said:

The manager is pushing to do business on a couple of players, but his hands have been tied due to Tevez.

He can have the money if a permanent deal is concluded.

Could maybe be an exciting January after all.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
tonea2003 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

The manager is pushing to do business on a couple of players, but his hands have been tied due to Tevez.

He can have the money if a permanent deal is concluded.

Could maybe be an exciting January after all.

Anyone we know?

Is the Hazard rumour true

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:

Here's hoping.

You've got to laugh. Tevez + 14 million Euros for Pato. That's such a good pisstake it's funny.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Leonardo's no chump either. And he's got some heavy hitters backing him up at PSG. Wouldn't surprise me if his end game has always been Pato - with PSG's Tevez interest merely leverage in the Pato deal.

Either way, if Pato comes to Paris, I'd expect the Tevez to Milan deal to happen almost simultaneously.

I'm buzzing mate. Leonardo's building a sick team.

AC are going to push this one out until the end of Jan if they can, I have a feeling they will try to do that. Damn them.

My favourite story so far on incoming players was one last week - apparently we are going to pay £30m for Eden Hazard and then loan him back to Lille. I wonder if the Sheikh would also might getting my shopping in for me, whilst he's in such a good mood?

Either way, hopefully Tevez will be shipped out by Summer permanently. I hope that the board will show faith with that on the horizon, and give Roberto the money now rather than later. Could be the difference between 1st and 2nd, but am sure they already known. There again, bringing someon in is always a gamble, but I feel less so than for others given our camaraderie. We wait until 30th Jan to ok the spending and not only do we have a period where Yaya and Kolo are away, but it gives the new lads less time to bed in and would have to probably pay even more.

For me we need 3/4 players, but Jan isn't the time to go for all of them. We need to be shrewd and look at players with contracts ending soon and clubs treading water - like De Rossi indeed - rather than get drawn into overspending and pinning al our hopes on a January signing (a la Torres).

Ideal for me incoming woudl be a striker/wide player (someone who can finish well and grab us a good 10/15 goals in the second half of the season), defensive midfielder and a centre back. Maybe Pato (loan preferred!) or Hazard, De Rossi or Moussa Sissoko and Cahill/Samba/Verthongen and we'd be in a very strong position for the second half of the season. Could possibly do the above for a net spend of just £25m too. Bargain!

But first things first, Tevez deal sorted sooner rather than later and we can all hopefully have a Happy New Year :)

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Leonardo's no chump either. And he's got some heavy hitters backing him up at PSG. Wouldn't surprise me if his end game has always been Pato - with PSG's Tevez interest merely leverage in the Pato deal.

Either way, if Pato comes to Paris, I'd expect the Tevez to Milan deal to happen almost simultaneously.

I'm buzzing mate. Leonardo's building a sick team.

I'm not so sure they are going about the recruitment process in the right way, but I welcome it.

This is good news for City, and I think they are at the stage we were two years ago, paying over the odds for players that notch below.

I could see them moving from Parc De Princes to Stade de France within 12 months.

Not sure what Platini will make of it all, though. Caught between a rock and a hard place.

A lot of business to be done between City and PSG in the years to come....

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'm not so sure they are going about the recruitment process in the right way, but I welcome it.

This is good news for City, and I think they are at the stage we were two years ago, paying over the odds for players that notch below.

I could see them moving from Parc De Princes to Stade de France within 12 months.

Not sure what Platini will make of it all, though. Caught between a rock and a hard place.

A lot of business to be done between City and PSG in the years to come....

I think their recruitment process is two fold - firstly - they will sign all the best French players. They began last summer by signing Gameiro and Matuide. Secondly, as you say, they are in the situation we were in two years ago where they'll pay over the odds for marquee signings. The difference between us and them is that it's much easier from their starting point to win the French league. Beckham for example, will without doubt do a job in this league. He'll bring the kind of leadership and experience they need in the dressing room. Players like Nene, Menez, and even Pastore, need that kind of "seen it all done it all" player to keep them in check.

In terms of the Parc De Princes, highly unlikely they'll move. It's a fantastic stadium which holds upwards of 48,000 people.

The PSG project is certainly going to cause Platini some headaches, particularly as they are going to go on a spending spree smack bang in the middle of the FFP accounting timeline. However I expect Leonardo and Ancelotti to find a blend between top wage players, and players like Gameiro who will excel in the league without expecting CL wages from the off...

An interesting side note to the recruitment as PSG is the news that they have ordered an extra 25,000 shirts from Nike for January. Without question bringing top line players into Paris will boost their commercial revenues instantly. An enormous City with one football team - it's set up to do well...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.