Kia Joorabchian; "Garry Cook thinks he is bigger than Tevez"

Damocles said:
zeven said:
I trust Cook 100 per cent.

This. One of these is an Iranian businessman who has consistently messed clubs around, and the other is our CEO who works everyday to make our club better. This shouldn't really be an issue of taking sides, there's only one side; Cook's.

It's not a case of taking sides, but unlike you two I've never really had a great deal of faith in Garry Cook, and should Tevez leave I'd expect an enquiry into where it all went wrong.

Joorabchian is a stain upon the face of English football, but Cook has not been immune to dropping the occasional clanger, and although the reference to "club executives" in Tevez's statement appears utter tripe and nothing more than sour grapes on Joorabchian's behalf, if there was a grain of truth to it I wouldn't be happy.

It does appear that Joorabchian is attempting to force a wedge between Garry Cook and the real decision makers (Khaldoon / Sheikh Mansour), but regardless, when the dust has settled I'd like to know the truth.

But I agree with your sentiment, Joorabchian must be ostracised (and preferably hung drawn and quartered) and in the meantime Cook et al given unanimous support.

I would ask exactly how Carlos, with his very limited grasp of the English tongue, had enough of a relationship with the unilingual Cook for it to breakdown.

Damocles said:
I would ask exactly how Carlos, with his very limited grasp of the English tongue, had enough of a relationship with the unilingual Cook for it to breakdown.

Clearly that's utter nonsense, but the talk of "broken promises" and the like could be anything from contractual obligations to visits to Buenos Aires, and they shouldn't be completely dismissed.

I support City.

And as far as Im concerned, Cook>>>>>>Tevez.

Cook, like someone else said, is trying to make this club better. Tevez on the other hand is out for himself. He has made that clear. He went from a saint in my eyes to a greedy little bastard Wooney wannabe.

Don't eat his shit city!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.