Kia Joorabchian; "Garry Cook thinks he is bigger than Tevez"

Promises??????

What promises?????

To make him captain?

To play him every game?

To allow him to leave for Argentina when he wants???????

Fuck off Kia and take Tevez with you, you both have disgraced the club.

Gary Cook is bigger and more important to Manchester city football club, than Tevez, any other footballer or agent will ever be.

It is sgnificant that Joorabchian also represented Mark Hughes.

Tevez was also an admirer of Craig Bellamy and saw him as crucial to helping him score goals. He protested about Bellamy leaving at the time.

Now whether managerial stability and retaining certain players ( and perhaps bringing in others) were part of those 'promises' is a matter of speculation at this stage, but I bet they turn out to be at least part of what is behind this.

Joorabchian is clearly clutching at straws the relationship that has broken down with thhe executives is clearly between Joorabchian and Cook precisely because Cook refuses to be bullied into giving what is already a highly paid player even more money.

I'm cool on this one more so than ever Joorabchian is clearly trying the old divide and conquer but he's failed because 99.9 percent of blues from what I can see are fairly and squarely behind the club to not give in to players demands.

Good news is I think Tevez will ultimately stay but unfotunately for him his reputation amongst blues will have been tainted by the whole affair.

This

mammutly said:
It is sgnificant that Joorabchian also represented Mark Hughes.

Tevez was also an admirer of Craig Bellamy and saw him as crucial to helping him score goals. He protested about Bellamy leaving at the time.

Now whether managerial stability and retaining certain players ( and perhaps bringing in others) were part of those 'promises' is a matter of speculation at this stage, but I bet they turn out to be at least part of what is behind this.

It's not about money it's about broken promises.................................about money!

Sleep well Kia

godfather%20horse%20head%20scene.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.