Kia the **** speaks....

I am neither content nor otherwise he is an agent for a mentally unstable player doing a job and I don't see how what he is doing is any worse what dozens of people who we all come across every day do. It is not like agents for most of our other players are saints looking after city they are just lower profile and have easier clients. It is what life in tge big league is like

HitmanHatton said:
You know, really I think it is a bit of a bad idea everyone coming out and saying that you never want to see Tevez play for us again. The guy is quality and he scores a lot of goals. If the issue could be resolved then I would have him back in the team.
To use an example from norwich united; this time last year Rooney said he wanted to leave them, looked like he might have been coming our ways. The fans burnt effigys etc. Then he signed a new contract, and look at how he has done this season. If we could get Tevez happy and in our team I would be far happier than seeing him rot in the reserves or selling him for little money. A rampant Tevez is unstoppable. Yes what he did was wrong, but football fans are fickle as proved with lots of clubs with their big players. Gerrard almost going to Chelsea is another example. I'd just hate to see our fans with egg on their faces if the issue is resolved.
And if he had'nt been a dick we would'nt be worrying about having only one fit striker now.

EalingBlue2 said:
I am neither content nor otherwise he is an agent for a mentally unstable player doing a job and I don't see how what he is doing is any worse what dozens of people who we all come across every day do. It is not like agents for most of our other players are saints looking after city they are just lower profile and have easier clients. It is what life in tge big league is like

No other agent is taking their job to such extreme lengths that they are trying to completely destabilise the club their player plays for. Ultimately, Kia and Tevez's goal is to get more money. They will get this money by making a move to another club from all the associated fees that go with it. We do not need players/agents like this at the club. It is quite simple. We need players that are committed to the team. That is my opinion and the opinion of 95% of all other city fans. I don't really get what you are trying to say.

SamTheGuru said:
EalingBlue2 said:
Lets get lives and get over it - KIA is employed to get the most money for himself and his clients that is what he does.

It is stupid to just attack him all the time a bit like thinking defence lawyers who defend murderers are evil and defending the murderers because they somehow support the murder

This persecution complex blues are getting is a little but embarrassing and is self fulfilling as there I'd nothing more fun than winding someone up who is bristling with indignity.

Get rid of Tevez and we get rid of Kia. Simple. You almost come across as content that Kia has continuously tried to poison the club over the last year or so.
De Jong's still here...

Tricky_Trev said:
SamTheGuru said:
EalingBlue2 said:
Lets get lives and get over it - KIA is employed to get the most money for himself and his clients that is what he does.

It is stupid to just attack him all the time a bit like thinking defence lawyers who defend murderers are evil and defending the murderers because they somehow support the murder

This persecution complex blues are getting is a little but embarrassing and is self fulfilling as there I'd nothing more fun than winding someone up who is bristling with indignity.

Get rid of Tevez and we get rid of Kia. Simple. You almost come across as content that Kia has continuously tried to poison the club over the last year or so.
De Jong's still here...

And if he doesn't play ball he can go to. Nobody is irreplacable. Just look at United over the years. But somehow, I can't see De Jong throwing his toys out the pram a la Tevez.

It matters little , he has played his last game for City and in January he will be off loaded or he will announce his retirement from football.

Its a shame his price has come down somewhat but that's life.

He might come out of retirement to play in South America sometime later if the money is right and or he misses the game too much.

Thats all we need to know.

You live by the sword you die by it, we were quite happy with KIA when it suited our ends and he helped us with stage two of our mission. Now we have outgrown him and tevez and we are seeing the downside - that's life

Tricky_Trev said:
SamTheGuru said:
De Jong's still here...

much as i love nige he should be told to sever all relations with joorabchian & find another agent. after all city won't even talk to joorabchian anyway.

EalingBlue2 said:

Horseshit-Kia and his "client" have tried to manufacture a move now for 12+ months,the only thing stopping it happening is clubs are wary they are buying trouble and City wanting market value for a player with undoubted ability.

They are now playing the "unstable mentally" card and "i cant understand my managers pigeon English" to manufacture a move at price that suits the pair of cunts.

To say this is what its like operating in the big league is laughable,City have been more than fair with the **** and hes rubbing it our noses in it.

I cant believe anybody would want the **** to play again for city and just expect him to brush it under the carpet and deminish Mancini's integrity.

let him leave at £25 million with no negotiation in January-if no offers come in he can clean the shitters for the rest of his contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.