Kia the **** speaks....

Under any normal employment contract gross misconduct allows for immediate dismissal, refusing to play equals gross misconduct.
The employer is then entitled to sue the employee for damages caused by his actions.
The damages in this case are a reduced transfer fee (ie zero) as we don't employ him and therefore cannot sell him.
Tevez to be sued personally for the 40 - 50 million quid, we cannot now get from a transfer
That's why they are sh**ing there-selves.
Go for it!!!

Kia the ****'s comments:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/jjeangi/kia-1[/soundcloud]

City of Phuket said:
Under any normal employment contract gross misconduct allows for immediate dismissal, refusing to play equals gross misconduct.
The employer is then entitled to sue the employee for damages caused by his actions.
The damages in this case are a reduced transfer fee (ie zero) as we don't employ him and therefore cannot sell him.
Tevez to be sued personally for the 40 - 50 million quid, we cannot now get from a transfer
That's why they are sh**ing there-selves.
Go for it!!!

City's dilemna is that we probably want to find him guilty of gross misconduct - but not sack him.

Sacking him and then suing him for breach of contract will end up being counterproductive. A long drawn out legal battle with little chance of recovering the lost transfer fee. Chelsea still havent received anything from Mutu. Under this scenario Tevez will end up winning.

Our ideal scenario is that he's suspended for 6 weeks and then made to train on his own before being sold in January.

We need to have a watertight case tthat doesnt allow him to sue us for constructive dismissal for not playing him when his suspension ends.

You know, really I think it is a bit of a bad idea everyone coming out and saying that you never want to see Tevez play for us again. The guy is quality and he scores a lot of goals. If the issue could be resolved then I would have him back in the team.
To use an example from norwich united; this time last year Rooney said he wanted to leave them, looked like he might have been coming our ways. The fans burnt effigys etc. Then he signed a new contract, and look at how he has done this season. If we could get Tevez happy and in our team I would be far happier than seeing him rot in the reserves or selling him for little money. A rampant Tevez is unstoppable. Yes what he did was wrong, but football fans are fickle as proved with lots of clubs with their big players. Gerrard almost going to Chelsea is another example. I'd just hate to see our fans with egg on their faces if the issue is resolved.

HitmanHatton said:
You know, really I think it is a bit of a bad idea everyone coming out and saying that you never want to see Tevez play for us again. The guy is quality and he scores a lot of goals. If the issue could be resolved then I would have him back in the team.
To use an example from norwich united; this time last year Rooney said he wanted to leave them, looked like he might have been coming our ways. The fans burnt effigys etc. Then he signed a new contract, and look at how he has done this season. If we could get Tevez happy and in our team I would be far happier than seeing him rot in the reserves or selling him for little money. A rampant Tevez is unstoppable. Yes what he did was wrong, but football fans are fickle as proved with lots of clubs with their big players. Gerrard almost going to Chelsea is another example. I'd just hate to see our fans with egg on their faces if the issue is resolved.

Norwich United needed Rooney a hell of a lot more than we now need Tevez. Last season he was in control, now he's not. The way he has behaved has left him no way back (at City at least) imho.

Lets get lives and get over it - KIA is employed to get the most money for himself and his clients that is what he does.

It is stupid to just attack him all the time a bit like thinking defence lawyers who defend murderers are evil and defending the murderers because they somehow support the murder

This persecution complex blues are getting is a little but embarrassing and is self fulfilling as there I'd nothing more fun than winding someone up who is bristling with indignity.

EalingBlue2 said:
Lets get lives and get over it - KIA is employed to get the most money for himself and his clients that is what he does.

It is stupid to just attack him all the time a bit like thinking defence lawyers who defend murderers are evil and defending the murderers because they somehow support the murder

This persecution complex blues are getting is a little but embarrassing and is self fulfilling as there I'd nothing more fun than winding someone up who is bristling with indignity.

Get rid of Tevez and we get rid of Kia. Simple. You almost come across as content that Kia has continuously tried to poison the club over the last year or so.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
A weasel in snake's clothing!
ws-logo.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.