Kia the **** speaks....

By taken out of context, maybe its the grammar of the printed version... remove the comma and stick an exclamation mark at the end .. ''I didn't feel right to come, on so I didn't.''... ''I didn't feel right to come on so I didn't !''.. (I'm not Bamber Gasgoyne, just a bloke trying to 2nd guess which straws Kia will grab next) I can't remember which Brazillian it was, might be Adrianno, but Inter had similar probs with this character. He cited 'depression' as the cause, til eventually Inter just tore up his contract, let him go back to Brazil, next transfer window, hey presto ! he's back, right as rain signing for some fucker. Mental illness is a terrible thing, ask Stan Collymore, who still talks bollocks day in day out on 'Caught Short'. Cancel his contract, let him and Kia walk off into the sunset and move on. Just as long as they don't come in my pub, they'll stink the place out.

314521_184222651656341_100002058218805_417910_464093016_n.jpg

HitmanHatton said:
You know, really I think it is a bit of a bad idea everyone coming out and saying that you never want to see Tevez play for us again. The guy is quality and he scores a lot of goals. If the issue could be resolved then I would have him back in the team.
To use an example from norwich united; this time last year Rooney said he wanted to leave them, looked like he might have been coming our ways. The fans burnt effigys etc. Then he signed a new contract, and look at how he has done this season. If we could get Tevez happy and in our team I would be far happier than seeing him rot in the reserves or selling him for little money. A rampant Tevez is unstoppable. Yes what he did was wrong, but football fans are fickle as proved with lots of clubs with their big players. Gerrard almost going to Chelsea is another example. I'd just hate to see our fans with egg on their faces if the issue is resolved.

Somehow I don`t think you understand the enormity of his actions do you ??<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:08 am --<br /><br />
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We say potato, he say potato.

It's still a fucking potato and that's what matters.

Fucking hell Tolm,whats David Platt got to do with this argument ?? lol

Loving Sky Sports News calling it as it really is and dissecting Kia the C**T's lies about what has actually been said, and what he has tried to say was said in the interpreted interviews.

The interview is filmed on here.

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1460985_video-watch-kia-joorabchians-defence-of-manchester-city-striker-carlos-tevez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... rlos-tevez</a>?

at the end the reporter says "sky new has had the interview independently translated and it still appears Carlos Tevez refused to play"

Sorry again if this has already been said as I haven't been able to read the whole thread but...

The most obvious omission from Kia's interview is the actual translation of what Carlos said if the one we were given last week was, as he says, incorrect. If he's so sure CT was misinterpreted, why isn't he telling us what he thinks he said? hmm, I wonder why? What a load of bullshit.

Yes Carlos, you were top scorer last season but then you told us, again, that you wanted to leave. So we signed Aguero and now we don't need you half as much as we used to. I am guessing you didn't expect that we would sign him. Tough shit. We did and he isn't overweight and unfit.

Tevez and Kia have created a mess for themselves and seem to be intent on making it worse. Just hope we are able to keep complete control of this situation.

If Kia's allegations about a misinterpretation are proved to be incorrect, the translator should be seeking some sort of public apology from Kia and maybe more.

Matt the Giant said:
Just saw the interview, and boy is he a slimy character.
Now getting an idea of how they will deal with this matter makes me worried. Very worried. As I predicted from day 1, Tevez will be made to look like a poor victim unfairly judged and condemned. The big bad wolf which is Man City is to blame for everything.

This could turn out real nasty for us PR wise and severely damage the stature of our club.

Tevez will no doubt be looking for a way out asap, whatever the outcome of the investigation is. Either he leaves as an ass-hole, or he leaves as a martyr, an abused player who just wanted the best for his team but was forced out by lies and poor management.

So maybe the best thing is to just get rid of him, pay him what he will demand so we can move on. I hate that alternative, but maybe other options would cost us even more.
This cannot happen. The simple fact of the matter is that both the incident on the bench and the interview afterwards are captured on video for ever more. Any number of impartial interpretors can watch and listen and tell us what happened. I cant see how this will refelct badly on City at all.

Just listened to Kia's version of events.... 9 days to come up with that.. and why is the little fucker in Buenos (Bloody !) Airies, sorry just had a 'Macc Lads' flashback... Jacko's syringe clutchin' Dr should sack his 'brief' and call this clown.. he'd be out by Sat...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.