kick Quinn out

AndyMorrisonsRightHook said:
quinn needs a good slap round his big united supporting swede, hes as good as crapped on us for years, we as fans worshipped him down the years, (when he arrived as an untried prospect from arsenal) remember the disco pants song, we supported him when his knee went west, & made him a fan favourite/cult hero, but as soon as he arrived at the mackams(first as a player) you never heard owt but "sunderland fans are the best/loudest/most passionate/most loyal/best dressed/best haircuts etc etc,and even praised the mackem fans for theyre amazing humour regards the 'disco pants song' which they nicked from us but quinn seemed oblivious in who invented it namely us, rather crediting the sunderland fans for it, then when he got his syndicate together he bought the mackems out to return them to the top league, no thought of doing the same with us while we were in the doldrums, and his commentating although i use the term loosely is so anti-city it sounds almost red issue like, everybody and anybody whos stupid enough to be still riding on the Niall Quinn-Love-In-Express train needs to step off now,and p.s. not that it means owt but is a finishing touch..it was martin tyler who said stupendous if thats the thin sliver thats keeping the deluded in the Quinn Camp, the man wouldnt know loyalty if it was a piano that was slung outta the hilton hotel top floor and landed on his head
QUINN OUT
Great rant!

Pigeonho said:
citylincs said:
I can't see any of them wanting City to win. I like Quinn but it's obvious he's going to favour Sunderland. Should have Dennis Tueart on panel considering his heroics in Citys last appearance in League Cup final.
None of them will 'want' either to win. They will favour Sunderland but that to be expected. If the last 5 years were reversed they would favour us. That's just the way it is.
I guess we should be happy to be in a position where eveyone wants us to fail. It means we've got somewhere at last.

Can't believe how childish some people are. Niall gave us good service and seems like a decent chap.

He doesn't have to eulogize City every time he speaks, he's not a city fan.

Does everybody expect their ex girlfriend to spend her whole life telling everyone who asks how wonderful you were.

Grow up fellas.

citylincs said:
Pigeonho said:
citylincs said:
I can't see any of them wanting City to win. I like Quinn but it's obvious he's going to favour Sunderland. Should have Dennis Tueart on panel considering his heroics in Citys last appearance in League Cup final.
None of them will 'want' either to win. They will favour Sunderland but that to be expected. If the last 5 years were reversed they would favour us. That's just the way it is.
I guess we should be happy to be in a position where eveyone wants us to fail. It means we've got somewhere at last.
Grow the fuck up for fucks sake.

Pigeonho said:
citylincs said:
Pigeonho said:
Grow the fuck up for fucks sake.
?

He is a bitter cnut. Doesn't like the fact that we are doing well and could end up smashing the shit out of them !!

Santiago Street . said:
Can't believe how childish some people are. Niall gave us good service and seems like a decent chap.

Does everybody expect their ex girlfriend to spend her whole life telling everyone who asks how wonderful you were.

Grow up fellas.

Well said. However, at the same time given the way he doesn't always speak too favorably of us, I can see why people are annoyed at him being in our hall of fame when others who love the club are not.

ForzaMancini said:
Santiago Street . said:

Grow up fellas.

Well said. However, at the same time given the way he doesn't always speak too favorably of us, I can see why people are annoyed at him being in our hall of fame when others who love the club are not.
That's up to the club. I remember quinn as favourably as I do white. Until he says 'I hate man city' then he can say what he wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.