kicked off in a salford pub

r.soleofsalford said:
oh the pleasures of salfords many fine hostelry`s. the ambience, bon ami, the company of good fellows one and all.

something i find sadly lacking in places like didsbury, worsley, and the like

Rag.

Slightly further afield, do any of you drink in The Rovers Return on Chapel Street?

My in-laws have been running it for over 10 years now.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I do enjoy a pint on the Height. Never watch the football up there though, as it's full of rags who don't go to the games.

the colliers mossley common is ok, you cant completely get away from the shit, but when ive been, there a good few blues in. also the park hotel monton.

home games i`m at coms and i try to go to as many away`s as possible. the rest i`ll go to the pub

r.soleofsalford said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
I do enjoy a pint on the Height. Never watch the football up there though, as it's full of rags who don't go to the games.

the colliers mossley common is ok, you cant completely get away from the shit, but when ive been there a good few in also the park hotel monton.

home games i`m at coms and i try to go to as many away`s as possible. the rest ill go to the pub

I go up to the Dutton behind Strangeways for the away matches, they have all the matches on and a handful of decent Blues. Cheap and cheerful, no mither.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.