kicked off in a salford pub

If they leave any of your body parts in SAalford they will be made into a nice stew and sold in the Flat Iron or the Winston

Flat Iron usually full of winos and dopeheads. You have to be "buzzed in" to keep the thieves out. Wouldn't go near it on a matchdayn the Oxford's just about the only one that shows footy and is pretty safe for a Blue.
In my class at school about 70% Rags 20% Blues and the others were weird. Rugby and sh*t like that.

BillyMC said:
salfordbluemcfc said:
No mate the keystone was opposite it.I think

Used to know a few coppers who drank in the Keystone
My brother had it a long time ago,half cops half criminals.
He then moved to the Hilltop Blackley,we were having a lock in & i mentioned to him that bricks were bouncing off the steel shutters outside,he said "yeah they don't like me"with a fuckin big grin on his face,strange fucker.

bluemanc said:
BillyMC said:
Used to know a few coppers who drank in the Keystone
My brother had it a long time ago,half cops half criminals.
He then moved to the Hilltop Blackley,we were having a lock in & i mentioned to him that bricks were bouncing off the steel shutters outside,he said "yeah they don't like me"with a fuckin big grin on his face,strange fucker.

You serious! I was just trying to be a smart arse ..."Keystone Cops " type joke!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.