Kicking off in Bristol tonight

dazdon said:
badman said:
right wing morons doing exactly what the terrorists want.

They wouldn't have to rally against them if they got rid of the *****.

Try insulting an Asian or the religion of peace online and you could be arrested (It's happened this week)

But wave a banner proclaiming your hatred for the British and that they should die..and fuck all happens to you.

We shouldn't give a shit if they get offended,the same way they don't seem to give a shit about us.

get rid of them to where ? they are from here like you are.

as for insulting asians .. why would i want to do that ? im not a bigot.

badman said:
dazdon said:
badman said:
right wing morons doing exactly what the terrorists want.

Try insulting an Asian or the religion of peace online and you could be arrested (It's happened this week)

But wave a banner proclaiming your hatred for the British and that they should die..and fuck all happens to you.

We shouldn't give a shit if they get offended,the same way they don't seem to give a shit about us.

Put them in jail..if they are not British then fuck them off.

I'll insult those cunts waving placards all day long.

They happen to be Asian and they happen to be Muslim.

I don't understand how people and police seem to tolerate the actions of the picture in this thread but a group of pissed up idiots in a pub gets the police wading in and people calling them low lives. I don't agree with the edl I wish everyone will get along regardless of sex, colour or religion, just like I do, but why do a certain group of people get treated differently to others. these extreamist muslims burnt a poppy in front of police n they did nothing! winds me up if the edl or a law abiding citizen did that they'd be arrested

dazdon said:
badman said:
dazdon said:

Put them in jail..if they are not British then fuck them off.

I'll insult those ***** waving placards all day long.

They happen to be Asian and they happen to be Muslim.

they are british and as native as you are.

the police will deal with anyone who commits a crime .. what are you worried about ?

you are more likely to die from falling vending machines then a terrorist attack.

everyone needs to chill out and take a breather . lets not get all emotional.

badman said:

the police will deal with anyone who commits a crime .. what are you worried about ?

you are more likely to die from falling vending machines then a terrorist attack.

THEY can go to jail then can't they?When the police deem what they do offensive or likely to cause offence?

It's not the terrorist attack i'm scared of i'm vexed that these cunts walk free when they incite violence against us.

They hate us and are not a part of us.

Ship them out to whatever shithole they profess to be enamored of.

dazdon said:
badman said:

THEY can go to jail then can't they?When the police deem what they do offensive or likely to cause offence?

It's not the terrorist attack i'm scared of i'm vexed that these ***** walk free when they incite violence against us.

They hate us and are not a part of us.

Ship them out to whatever shithole they profess to be enamored of.

as i said, anyone who commits a crime will be punished.

there is bad people in all groups. there's been hundreds of hate crimes against muslims in the past couple of days alone.

Why are you apologising for these placard waving morons?

There is a law against inciting hatred...what's being done about these cunts?

There have however been arrests made because of tweets and facebook posts.

The "There is bad in all people" isn't cutting the mustard is it?

Bad people actually receive punishment whilst this bunch of god bothering fuckwits get carte blanche.

dazdon said:

There is a law against inciting hatred...what's being done about these *****?

Bad people actually receive punishment whilst this bunch of god bothering fuckwits get carte blanche.

what are you on about. many radical extreme muslims have been put in jail, deported or sent to guantanamo bay. the streets are safe. dont worry too much.

badman said:
dazdon said:

what are you on about. many radical extreme muslims have been put in jail, deported or sent to guantanamo bay. the streets are safe. dont worry too much.

Not enough of them.

Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you just a thick twat?

dazdon said:
badman said:
dazdon said:

Not enough of them.

Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you just a thick twat?

Wow badman .. the streets are really safe ... walking out from work and get decapitated ... wtf ... what if it was your child .. you wouldn't be saying that then .. my daughter goes to Uni not too far from all this and now I'm worrying sick about her ... walking down the street with bloodied knives after decapitating someone asking them to take their picture! yeah the streets are really safe aren't they ... bet the poor guy they murdered thought that as well ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.