Kicking off in Bristol tonight

Glenda MCFC said:
dazdon said:
badman said:
what are you on about. many radical extreme muslims have been put in jail, deported or sent to guantanamo bay. the streets are safe. dont worry too much.

Not enough of them.

Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you just a thick twat?

Wow badman .. the streets are really safe ... walking out from work and get decapitated ... wtf ... what if it was your child .. you wouldn't be saying that then .. my daughter goes to Uni not too far from all this and now I'm worrying sick about her ... walking down the street with bloodied knives after decapitating someone asking them to take their picture! yeah the streets are really safe aren't they ... bet the poor guy they murdered thought that as well ..

shes is more likely to get raped/shot or killed by a drunk loon then a terrorist just saying ye..

AntiUnited said:
Glenda MCFC said:
dazdon said:
Not enough of them.

Wow badman .. the streets are really safe ... walking out from work and get decapitated ... wtf ... what if it was your child .. you wouldn't be saying that then .. my daughter goes to Uni not too far from all this and now I'm worrying sick about her ... walking down the street with bloodied knives after decapitating someone asking them to take their picture! yeah the streets are really safe aren't they ... bet the poor guy they murdered thought that as well ..

shes is more likely to get raped/shot or killed by a drunk loon then a terrorist just saying ye..

thanks for that reminder ...

Saying someone is more likely to get_________ by _________ is a COMPLETE COP OUT!

When it HAPPENS TO YOU or someone you know, it does not matter that it is a one in a million event. Saying "shit happens" is a bad joke!

It is long past time that people started to realize that there is a fundamentalist Islamic WAR going on ALL OVER THE WORLD. There have been killings in every corner of the world and often FAR from the "war zone."

This fight is now "mano a mano," "I'm going to terrorize you were you live" type guerilla tactics, which have spilled over onto the streets of the British Capital, and it appears the French capital. What are you waiting for?

Did those two men not kill ENOUGH people? Is it because he was a soldier and he signed up for it? WHAT?

If they had planted a bomb and killed 10 people, would THAT have sparked greater outrage? More outrage than taking a meat cleaver and cutting a man's head off in the street after mowing him down with a car?!

WTF?

It is long past time the UK Govt started removing citizenship rights given to those who are practicing the faith-based laws of another country and denouncing and defiling the laws of this country. If they cannot be sent to their country of parental origin, then put them behind bars and let them rot!

However, it appears Chamberlain is alive and well and still running England, so I guess we will all just have to wait for the old...."and then they came for me..." story to play out?!

Without wishing to de-rail any 'how could the police let them do it','they should be sent to a different country' arguments. That picture was taken in Holland. The clue is on a couple of the placards.

Bluemoon dan said:
Without wishing to de-rail any 'how could the police let them do it','they should be sent to a different country' arguments. That picture was taken in Holland. The clue is on a couple of the placards.

Spoilsport why you have to point out it was the Netherlands was wondering how many more people would post they should be deported without even bothering to look at it .

Amazing how the apologists on here behave, fukin amazing. Imagine going over to Pakistan for instance, completely going against the grain and start preaching death to Pakistanis, also open a couple of giant churches and again start chanting anti-muslim rhetoric whilst scrounging benefits off the Pkistani govt. and using their NHS and Council ie houses etc..(btw aint sayin they are all benefit scroungers before some loony starts).. You see it just doesn't work like that and if the filthy bastards wanna go and live in a country where there is all they preach and long for then just fuk off out of this country, TODAY.

PS, please do not tell me the above doesn't go on over here.

dazdon said:
badman said:
dazdon said:
Why are you apologising for these placard waving morons?

There is a law against inciting hatred...what's being done about these *****?

There have however been arrests made because of tweets and facebook posts.

The "There is bad in all people" isn't cutting the mustard is it?

Bad people actually receive punishment whilst this bunch of god bothering fuckwits get carte blanche.

what are you on about. many radical extreme muslims have been put in jail, deported or sent to guantanamo bay. the streets are safe. dont worry too much.

Not enough of them.

why are you calling the poster a 'thick twat'?
Is it because he doesn't agree with your ideas?

Buzzer1 Your previous post is the best I've seen on here all week someone talking sense at last..

I don't think we have free speech anymore, as someone who is sick to death of immigration and worried that my childrens generation will witness these kind of incidents as the norm it has become apparent that you can't voice your concerns. When you do the lefty do goodies simply quote the edl and call you Racist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.