Kids/adults running onto the pitch after the final whistle

Needs to stop along with people with signs begging for player's shirts. Cringey as f*ck

Every time I see a full grown adult with one of those signs I just hope they take a De Bruyne screamer right to the face. I don't care if it's some lads on the piss or some horny fat spinster begging for Jack's hairband, it's just annoying.

Anyone seen the footage from the Palmeiras v Sao Paulo u20 game yesterday? Two guys run on the pitch, one of them has a knife. Two security guards waddle on once a player has disarmed him.

Is it really hard to believe something like that will end up happening at some point? I mean the armed pitch invader, not the waddling security because that's pretty much a given.

Anyone seen the footage from the Palmeiras v Sao Paulo u20 game yesterday? Two guys run on the pitch, one of them has a knife. Two security guards waddle on once a player has disarmed him.

Is it really hard to believe something like that will end up happening at some point? I mean the armed pitch invader, not the waddling security because that's pretty much a given.
Wasn't Grealish punched in a Birmingham derby?

I agree it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Anyone remember that fella at Goodison who ran on and cuffed himself to the goalposts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.