Kids in block 110??

SWP's back said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Were you ever in the Kippax as a kid when we scored ?
I was and loved it though it scared the shut out of me but it's a diff world
yes, its a much safer world, cos everyones wrapped in cotton wool.

I am not having a go at you personally, and I am in the same situation, with two children. But it is a personal bugbear, the way media salesmen etc promote this 'safety' paranoia.

Compare your life as a child, to the life of your children, I bet you were exposed to far more.

Anyway, my position is a bit a bit of deep discussion for a football forum. So I'll just say, my children go mad if I take them anywhere else rather than right next to the away fans.

If the kid loves standing there then don't see a problem.. why listen to someone telling you where you can or can't sit. They won't be in any real danger there..

and TFS has a temper so... ignorance is bliss

We had almost the same situation with my lad on Saturday, the guy behind jumped a bit too enthusucally when tevez scored and fell over into the lad.

Fortunately he reacted rather normally and rather than telling me to f off, he checked that James was ok and offered him a bag of sweets.

1_barry_conlon said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
did he pull them out of a "man bag".

Lol, a Gucci one at that.

ahaha think it was one of them roy cropper chequed bag I think!! think it might also be a picnic rug!! Not having these are singing and shouting! haha

I took my lad in to block 212 for the first time on Saturday (his 3rd birthday) and he was fine.

Heard some choice language, sang "come on City" a lot even when no one else was and has hoisted into the air by myself when we scored, he loved it.

Now i've got a job explaining he can't go all the time, just now and again as a special treat and that the language he heard is just for grown ups at fooball.

I have to say that I was close to welling up when he started singing "Come on Manchezda Zity" of his own accord....proud moment.

OxBlue said:
I took my lad in to block 212 for the first time on Saturday (his 3rd birthday) and he was fine. I have to say that I was close to welling up when he started singing "Come on Manchezda Zity" of his own accord....proud moment.
And what was your reaction when he shouted "F*** off Terry, you dirty bastard, I hope your cock drops off!"

Sorry but kids under 12 should not be at matches. Most of them aren't the slightest bit interested in the football but in their Nintendo DS's and what food to ask for.

Prestwich_Blue said:
OxBlue said:
I took my lad in to block 212 for the first time on Saturday (his 3rd birthday) and he was fine. I have to say that I was close to welling up when he started singing "Come on Manchezda Zity" of his own accord....proud moment.
And what was your reaction when he shouted "F*** off Terry, you dirty bastard, I hope your cock drops off!"

Sorry but kids under 12 should not be at matches. Most of them aren't the slightest bit interested in the football but in their Nintendo DS's and what food to ask for.

So you've heard/seen the kid to my left as well?!!

Matty said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

So you've heard/seen the kid to my left as well?!!
He's certainly a representative sample although by no means the worst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.