Kids in block 110??

i sit in 109 on the isle with 110 my son is nearly 9 and he loves it.He has been knocked of his seat a few times when we have scored but thats part of football he has been kissed had his head rubbed picked up and shaken.he loves the banter with the away fans ive told him not to use some of the language to me i think footy fans as a rule are great with kids wouldnt sit anywhere else.

A simple nod of acknowledgement or quick sorry should have been enough to settle this. The op should know that this sort of thing goes on there, and TFS could have nipped in the bud by just giving it a quick apology to the kid, as like he says, it was an accident.

Done

Clubber said:
A simple nod of acknowledgement or quick sorry should have been enough to settle this. The op should know that this sort of thing goes on there, and TFS could have nipped in the bud by just giving it a quick apology to the kid, as like he says, it was an accident.

Done

ONCE AGAIN NOT CROSS AT HIM JUST WANTED VIEWS FROM OTHERS

Swings and Roundabouts, Not worth getting worked up about. Personally if someone fell into my kid in an area like 110 or similar then accidents happen and thats that, however if they then started telling me to fuck off while I was with the youngster through no fault of my own I would not expect them to be surprised to feel the furry side. Fortunately Ive done all the dealing with a youngster at the match and now have to deal with the expense of watering and feeding a 6'2" 15 year old waste disposal instead !

bluegarty said:
vic_bob_handbags.jpg

bluegarty said:
Clubber said:

Done

You've outed(nearly) him on a public messageboard as someone who is a bit of a nutter so you would appear to be cross.
Plus you are now shouting which confirms your crossness:)........should have just named him really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.