Kiev home ticket sales

When the tickets were first released it was possible to buy the upper tiers online, as I recall only one or two blocks had turned amber before they stopped selling. The ticket sales don't look too bad to me considering that for most CL games a lot seem to be sold in the last couple of days. However, I don't know what the impact of being 3-1 up from the first leg will have.

Love this thread! Not going because we won the first leg, not going because we lost the first leg, not going because of traffic, not going because it's mid- week, not going because it might be cold, not going because tickets are too expensive (but less than Premier League match vs West Brom), not going because the club moved " my " seat and gave it to away fans, not going because students get an offer to see City and I don't (by the way most students are under 21!) , so don't go, fine by me. Won't miss you but probably see you all at the Derby match the follwimg Sunday. cheers , Durham Blue

If they put the 3rd tiers on sale, online, I’d be buying 5 tickets.
If they don’t soon, I won’t be.
OAPS and an under 16 in the group who all have different requirements so I need to select seats.
They are easy come easy go about attending so up to the club if they want 5 tickets sold instead of 2.

OAPS and an under 16 in the group who all have different requirements so I need to select seats.
They are easy come easy go about attending so up to the club if they want 5 tickets sold instead of 2.
Our kid just bought our seats for this game in the new stand top tier.... So they must be on sale

Phone supporter services I'm sure they will sell you them.

Love this thread! Not going because we won the first leg, not going because we lost the first leg, not going because of traffic, not going because it's mid- week, not going because it might be cold, not going because tickets are too expensive (but less than Premier League match vs West Brom), not going because the club moved " my " seat and gave it to away fans, not going because students get an offer to see City and I don't (by the way most students are under 21!) , so don't go, fine by me. Won't miss you but probably see you all at the Derby match the follwimg Sunday. cheers , Durham Blue

Not going because I have no means of travelling back home for work, and I will be at the Derby because I can travel to and from on the day, is that OK with you?

If everyone was charged premier league match day prices we would be lucky to half fill the stadium.

Seeing we were only going to get 3 fellas and a dog for the Everton semi, but ended up with 50000, I wouldn't worry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.