Kiev post match reaction thread - PLEASE keep it in here.

If Mancini was English and not Italian you lot would've been calling for his head long ago, not giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Just because someone has an Italian name, wears fancy designer clothes, don't mean sh*t! Look at the state of Italian Serie A, it's in total decline. I was speaking to a friend's boyfriend who is Italian, and he said a lot of fans in Italy blame the managers like Ancelotti, Mancini, Capello etc. Who have been in charge at the major clubs these last ten years but now have fcuked off abroad and left their clubs in decline.

HE IS NOT THE MANAGER FOR US!!!!!

BTW also heard a rumour, don't know how true, BUT we were apparently offered David Villa as well as Silva in the summer by Valencia. They would have preffered him to come to Man City rather than Barca. However Mancini said no he wanted Balotelli instead. Just putting it out there......................................!

Re: Mancini out

Marvin said:
bugsyblue said:
I just feel sorry for the fans that went. We didnt play with any pace or conviction until an hour had passed- why!

And balotelli please just fuck off- you're not even that gifted. Oh and to the first person that says he's only 20- blah blah blah, well I could fucking run at 3! Seriously if you want anything then you need to work hard. Messi, ronaldo, tevez all work their socks off. We played with 10 until tevez came on.
Balotelli is a really easy target. What did Tevez do?

He brought some stamina in first 5-10 minutes when he came in but sold every fucking pass after we conceded the second and needed to score one heavily. Still, you won't hear anything about the second part, it's enough that he makes one good action and he's praise like nobody on the Earth here.

please can we have a £5 entrance fee for the return game,its got to be an all out blitz,and we need a full crowd,
otherwise it will be empty ,every one at home sulkin as they watch us get beat on telly.
come on city give the fans a perk,cheapo tickets on the night,fill the ground,
its our only hope .

Irish__blue said:
Chippy_boy said:
I have from the beginning been supportive of Mancini. I have not thought he's got everything right, but I have thought he was on the right track and that ultimately he would win things for us.

My confidence has dipped since January, and now for the first time, I have to say it's not going to work. I think he knows it too. His body language is not so much "Come on City"' more "What the fuck am I doing here". You can see it in his face.

I'm afraid to say I think we will get dumped out of the UEFA cup, we'll fool up in the FA Cup, and we will finish 5th in the league. And Mancini will be gone by July.

No, this isn't a knee jerk reaction to tonight's game. We just aren't showing the improvement we all hoped for. The "gelling" we were all told would take time, is not happening. Basically, we are still pretty rubbish. After all the money spent, that is just not good enough. <sigh>

Agree

I agree too (sadly)

All doom and gloom on here yet again - we lost they were at home we were away,shite pitch and toof'in cold for footy
it is half time btw and anything can happen .
It can happen if we learn from the first 30 minutes - thye key is using the flanks , getting wodth - Kolarov got in several times early on and then it went - If we use the flanks , keep the width and silva stays central they are there to be taken -
C'mon city let's put a real marker down now- we are good enough to beat this type of team, plucky though they are -wipe the f'in smiles of their faces.
Some work , serious work to be done next Thursday so turn up and get going!
If you think about we are trying to make Dzecko work outside the box too much - he a predator - not speedy Gonzales give him stuff in the box and this comes from the flanks.

Don't want to sound like a bitter loser

But was I the only one who noticed how easily Kyiv players fell at the touch of a feather. I mean we used to worry about Balotelli falling at every touch. Compared to these guys Balotelli was like an Iron man.

Worst still, it seem if you don't sell your foul the ref didn't blow :( on 2 seperate occasions Barry was pushed or felled, but because he didn' sell it like a twatty woman, the ref concluded it was fare. SImilarly on a push off on SIlva near the touch line. 2 hand grab, then push off, and yet the ref waved play on :(

Yet on too many occasions, the wind of Zabaletta's presence, and the flailing of Kyivian arms was enough to get a contact-less free-kick :(

Is it time we adapt to continental subtleties of buying calls when we are in Europe? Coz the English styled toughness seems to be losing us lots of possession with the refs :(

We played well in the second half. Just didn't get the breaks. I think we are far from out, we are capable of progressing. 1-0 would have been a good result. 2-0 isn't a disaster but makes it difficult because of the danger of away goals.

I'll tell you what's wrong - Mancini's hat looked like a tea-cosy, that's what. How can you be taken seriously wearing that ! Much better second half but how come he didn't have hat-hair - did he wash & go during half-time ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.