Kiev post match reaction thread - PLEASE keep it in here.

This is the beginning of the end of our season.

Knocked out of Europe, FA Cup semi final (maybe) & finish fifth in the league, thats our lot for this season. What the hell is wrong this this lot!!! Honestly.. Is there some curse on our club that i dont know about or what? and as for 'super' mario... get him to a shrink asap while dzeko is the new samaras looking at him tonight.. no pace, poor touch & looks like bambi out in the paddock.

Re: Another f*****g Hamburg situation!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
glen quagmire said:
The 2 goal deficit again. Unfortunatley, there is no away goal for us this time. Maybe, a couple of extra face painters in the family stand, will put things right for the home leg!

Lol

Too true. A couple in the Matchday forum wouldn't go a miss.

kenzie115 said:
Playing a game every three days we're bound to have the off day now and then. Tonight too many players had poor games. Zabaleta, Dzeko, Yaya and more importantly Kompany and Silva were all below par.

To be honest I'd much rather win the FA Cup than the Europa League and although it would be great to go far in the competition the silver lining of getting knocked out is a less congested fixture list. However we're not out yet and we've been very good at home in Europe this season so we'll see.

Agree with this. Let's face it, if we don't get through then, fingers crossed, we'll have the FA Cup to concentrate on, and if we do get through, it'll be a great night at COMS.

Sabster said:
I thought we played reasonably well - we were just extremely unlucky
we defended their goals a bit shit but we did nothing at all going forward.

I have from the beginning been supportive of Mancini. I have not thought he's got everything right, but I have thought he was on the right track and that ultimately he would win things for us.

My confidence has dipped since January, and now for the first time, I have to say it's not going to work. I think he knows it too. His body language is not so much "Come on City"' more "What the fuck am I doing here". You can see it in his face.

I'm afraid to say I think we will get dumped out of the UEFA cup, we'll fool up in the FA Cup, and we will finish 5th in the league. And Mancini will be gone by July.

No, this isn't a knee jerk reaction to tonight's game. We just aren't showing the improvement we all hoped for. The "gelling" we were all told would take time, is not happening. Basically, we are still pretty rubbish. After all the money spent, that is just not good enough. <sigh>

Re: Mancini out

Marvin said:
Balotelli is a really easy target. What did Tevez do?
It doesn't matter what Tevez did or didn't do, the half time was a f**king joke, doesn't matter who is at fault, to start a half with 10 men is pathetic.

Allegedly had an alergic reaction, yes to the cold, needs to grow a pair, and yet he managed to put enough effort with the "allergy" to get a stupid booking.

danburge82 said:
nashark said:
Not too happy with that. I would have rested Barry, Yaya and Spanish Dave.

Am I right in saying that this is the first time Kolarov and Dzeko have started together with Kolarov playing left wing?
And played whom in midfield? Vieira MJohnson and Ibrahim? We'd get stuffed! These are a very good team you know? and de Jong, AJohnson and Milner are injured!

----------------------Hart

Richards----Lescott------Komps------Boateng

------------------De Jong (he's not injured)

-------------Zabs--------Vieira

SWP----------------------------------Kolarov

-------------------Dzeko

Play for the clean sheet.

^^^^^^^^^

I posted this before the match.

Mancini out, nashark in.

Balotelli can fuck off. If he doesn't want to play for this club on that sort of money, I really wouldn't want him too. Let that nobhead rot in the reserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.