Kinkladze

i genuinely feel priveleged that i got to watch that guy play every week. Fucking sensational. the players around him were garbage and could never read what he was going to do. he should of left us much much sooner. will always love him because of his love for city.

my fave ever player.

Class player in an era of total mediocrity!!

Desereved a better class of teammates and should have made a lot more of his career than he ever did, but that was the players fault.

After leaving City he never hit the same heights and his time at Ajax was poor to say the least....if only he had been around now, both him and us would have seen a real genius being allowed to play with decent players helping him out.

exiledblue1 said:
Class player in an era of total mediocrity!!

Desereved a better class of teammates and should have made a lot more of his career than he ever did, but that was the players fault.

After leaving City he never hit the same heights and his time at Ajax was poor to say the least....if only he had been around now, both him and us would have seen a real genius being allowed to play with decent players helping him out.

Always felt that if we could have stayed up that year - and we would have but for a desperate first 10 weeks of the season - then even the late 'great' Alan Ball would have continued to build a side around him. Some seem to have forgotten that we had some good players around then as well - Quinny, Rosler, Curle, Symons (had a great season alongside Curle) and played some good stuff from November onwards. I'm sure that we would have built on that, but players left, and the rot set in for three years.

Bags of skill and could win games on his own, could also not turn up at all. We/I love him but no club ever offered us any money for him even when we were in the Championship.

He was a magical player for us when we needed magic, my favourite Kinkladze goal was the one he scored against Southampton. Great video!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.