Kinky at Sunday's Game

Prestwich_Blue said:
I was confused by the thread title. Thought we were planning to wear gimp masks to the game till I read it.

Woah, let's not rule anything out here

If the scousers loose tonight and we win the title on Wednesday maybe we should give him and the GOAT a run out - that would be a great laugh

Pelly Greeny said:
colin's bell helmet said:
Still my favorite ever city player, I love Silva, aguero, yaya but that little fella is still my number 1....magic happened almost every time he touched the ball. I don't think he'll ever be beaten to my number 1 until we sign messi this summer ;p

Pity he was too lazy and uninterested to go get it most of the time.

People should go ask one of his team mates what they thought of him - yet to hear one say anything other than he could hardly be arsed on or of the pitch. He got loads of stick from where I was in the Kippax - can't see me being in the middle of the only 20 people who were pissed off with him most of the time?

He'd never get in this squad with the attitude he had.

Blue tinted specs again.

Nonsense go on Twitter and ask them , crooks , Horlock etc...

IrelandSuperman said:
Who's better, Kinky or Spanish Dave?

Kinkladze the better goal scorer and dribbler.

Silva the better passer, team player and footballing brain.

If they had to play 1 v 1 on a 5 a side pitch Kinkladze wins, and on that fact alone Kinkladze is better.

MaineRoadBlue said:
IrelandSuperman said:
Who's better, Kinky or Spanish Dave?

Kinkladze the better goal scorer and dribbler.

Silva the better passer, team player and footballing brain.

If they had to play 1 v 1 on a 5 a side pitch Kinkladze wins, and on that fact alone Kinkladze is better.

Spot on apart from Silva being a better passer , 5 yard balls is his mantle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.