Kinky at Sunday's Game

Prestwich_Blue said:
I was confused by the thread title. Thought we were planning to wear gimp masks to the game till I read it.

you sound really gutted just wear your mask anyway its the end of the season treat yourself its been a busy year

cheddar404 said:
Jack74 said:
bluemoon32 said:
Silva by some distance

Ha ha and u must b no older than 30

I'm 35 and it's silva by a mile

Why cause he can't beat a man take a decent corner or free kick and as scored 5 league goals out of 96 this season

Granted them 5 yard balls are a sight 2 behold

jimharri said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Why does YouTube not work?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySt1VxllM7U[/youtube]

Works fine for me!

Try removing the ''&feature=youtu,be'' off the end of the URL.

Silva could not do any of this , if Silva could beat just 2 men was I would stand up and actually applaud him

blueju said:
We beat Swindon 5 or 6 nil and the whole team were brilliant, but kinky single handed ripped them a new arsehole

Same at home to Leicester in the Cup...

Kinky was class and a fucking legend.

Sky Blue said:
blueju said:
We beat Swindon 5 or 6 nil and the whole team were brilliant, but kinky single handed ripped them a new arsehole

Newcastle at home 3 3 best performance by any City player I have seen ,started going in 82

Jack74 said:
Sky Blue said:
blueju said:

Newcastle at home 3 3 best performance by any City player I have seen ,started going in 82

Yep, amazing that day. Definitely one of the best and I've been going since the late 60s...

Jack74 said:
Sky Blue said:
blueju said:

Newcastle at home 3 3 best performance by any City player I have seen ,started drinking in 82

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.