Kinky or Robhino

Couldn't possible say as the games got stronger and faster....All I will say is that Geo was a very bright light at the worst time the clubs ever had. The only player that you'd think (at that time) could turn the match for you. A player that was better than that tw*t Cuntana and gave every City fan a bit of something to fire back at the rags. So in my eyes he will always be very special and I only wish that somewhere in the world there's another little Geo waiting to be snapped up by City.

Two very different players, but both blessed with match winning qualitie's. One came with NO recommendations and the other has to prove to the world and his dog that he is indeed a quality player, due to his unfair and heavy (around the neck) price tag.

The standard of the league has improved in the 11 years since Kinkladze left City the standard of your average Premier Player is higher so it's hard be fair in comparing them. I loved Geo he was an amazing talent for us. To be honest though for me it's Robinho and by a mile simply because we see more of Robinho over 90 mins than we ever did of Kinkladze

Petetheblu said:
All I will say is that Geo was a very bright light at the worst time the clubs ever had.

This is absolutely correct mate. They were the very worst of times to be a City fan & Kinky was a shining light at the time.

Kinky had more explosive speed when he picked the ball up and to be fair was very selfish which was understandable given the shite he played with.

Robinho doesn't look as quick but his close control and first touch is awesome and in a tight area he confuses defences e.g in europe when he did about 50 step overs standing still and the defender still didn't get the ball!

Dont get me wrong kinky was a good player but he is not on the same level as the samba star Robinho.

- Kinky played 121 games and scored 22 goals
- Robinho has played 40 games in his first season at the club and scored 15 goals

w8 until Robinho plays 121 games i will put money on him scoring twice as much as kinky and also seting up more goals.

Cheesy said:
Trigger said:
Colins Bellend said:
Cheesy said:
Robinho is a hundred times the player Kinky ever was.
All about opinions mate and i think yours is bollox

Seconded

Of course, my opinion is only bollox in your opinion. Whereas your opinion is just wrong :-)

maybe you should have gone to Specsavers ;)

FWIW, I think Ali B was a better all round player than Kinky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.