Kit clash today

I have red/green colour blindness so thought it would probably have just been me that was struggling with it. Don't think it helped both playing in white shorts either though. Always thought you could not have the same colour shorts or socks as the other teams anymore?

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Sorry if anyone else has picked up on this, I couldn't see it anywhere.

Thought it was a terrible kit clash today, a few of my mates picked up on it as well and so did sky sports, tbh though I don't know which kit would have been better, we could have done with the 3rd away white kit from last year.

Agreed deffo took some time to work out how was who

Thought there was a colour clash straight away so txt my mate at villa park he said no problems in ground and it must be my old eyes but the missus said there was as well and shes got eyes like a shithouse hawk. Why didnt we play in all dark blue or all white i went to villa last season and im sure we played in our home kit thou im not sure can anybody enlighten me. Next season lets have the 70s all maroon away kit it was awesome

Roger Ringpiece said:
Sky gave it the 'some of our viewers have contacted us' line, it wasn't an issue for me probably just some old people with bad eyes and nothing else to moan about.

Fuck off you ageist bastard !!!!! (For your info I'm 72 and have followed city before you were a quiver in your father's bellend !!!!)

It was the same last week when Villa played Newcastle at StJames. It's very annoying. Makes the game too much work to watch.

Said on Sky Sports during the match that City had applied to the FA in advance with their intention of wearing that strip, seemingly they have to do that to get clearance. No idea why they didn't go with the matching dark shorts which after all, are the shorts that are part of the original kit. Took me a while to get used to it today

kenkladze said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
Sky gave it the 'some of our viewers have contacted us' line, it wasn't an issue for me probably just some old people with bad eyes and nothing else to moan about.

Fuck off you ageist bastard !!!!! (For your info I'm 72 and have followed city before you were a quiver in your father's bellend !!!!)

little old for the tinternet aren't you grandad?

Perhaps they should've worn the home shorts and socks with the navy shirt? Would've been a much clearer combo.

It was awful. I was there and quite near the pitch so anything on the far side was a nightmare. Can't believe they were allowed to wear the same coloured shorts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.