kit designs

bluejimmines said:
Biggsy1 said:
bluejimmines said:
Biggsy you're a WUM not a ITK :)

Good one :) Evenin fella!

how do :) , been reading this thread on and off today, there have been some good mock ups in the 26 pages and there seems to be a few ITK's here. what are the kits like?

Now whose the WUM ;) You seen the Pepe loses it thread, he fucking goes nuts! top!

Biggsy1 said:
bluejimmines said:
Biggsy1 said:
bluejimmines said:
Biggsy you're a WUM not a ITK :)

Good one :) Evenin fella!

how do :) , been reading this thread on and off today, there have been some good mock ups in the 26 pages and there seems to be a few ITK's here. what are the kits like?

Now whose the WUM ;) You seen the Pepe loses it thread, he fucking goes nuts! top!

no mate but i'll look now, speak soon fella

avoidconfusion said:
Just read on mancityfans that the club is going to unveil the kit tomorrow, can someone confirm this?

I would have expected a bit more build up by the club

I think a rumor about Thursday was started on here but I think it highly unlikely

nickson71 said:
avoidconfusion said:
Just read on mancityfans that the club is going to unveil the kit tomorrow, can someone confirm this?

I think a rumor about Thursday was started on here but I think it highly unlikely

Ive heard its as late as July but with all this gossip there bound to bring it fwd!

Biggsy1 said:
nickson71 said:
avoidconfusion said:

Ive heard its as late as July but with all this gossip there bound to bring it fwd!

bring forward with no hype , no count down, no queue outside the shop........... it's still not going to be tomorrow even if they do bring it forward

nickson71 said:
Biggsy1 said:
nickson71 said:
avoidconfusion said:

bring forward with no hype , no count down, no queue outside the shop........... it's still not going to be tomorrow even if they do bring it forward

Agreed Man City and Especially Umbro will want a big launch, like there coming home type promotion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.