kit designs

Biggsy1 said:
Agreed Man City and Especially Umbro will want a big launch, like there coming home type promotion!

and if they can get a BIG signing in early they want the new guy as part of the launch

Imagine Kaka or Villa posing for the world press in the new kit

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Hold on I though that someone said they would be confirming a deal tomorrow not revealing the kits

yeh i was thinking that they probably would'nt announce the new kit designs, but announce the supposedly record breaking 90 million pound sponsership deal with etihad and umbro

Forzacitizens said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
Hold on I though that someone said they would be confirming a deal tomorrow not revealing the kits

yeh i was thinking that they probably would'nt announce the new kit designs, but announce the supposedly record breaking 90 million pound sponsership deal with etihad and umbro

well that rumor has changed into a full kit design announcement in some places

the joys of the internet and word of mouth

Still not sure why we're having all this clandestine, hush-hush, nudge-wink secrecy.
Some mock-ups were posted earlier today but deleted pretty sharpish.
Or would it compromise someones position at the club/umbro for leaking actual details?

Son Of Blue said:
Still not sure why we're having all this clandestine, hush-hush, nudge-wink secrecy.
Some mock-ups were posted earlier today but deleted pretty sharpish.
Or would it compromise someones position at the club/umbro for leaking actual details?

You answered your own question there :p

What I got told in a PM was:

"Thanks for keeping quiet now mate, I know you got them from ****** earlier but I could get a really good friend in some serious shit, just wanna keep this under wraps for another week or so"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.